Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
P trap leaking. I can’t figure out why.
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: May 29, 2022 06:23PM
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: P trap leaking. I can’t figure out why.
Posted by: gadje
Date: May 29, 2022 06:26PM
What a flustercluck.
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: May 29, 2022 06:33PM
I saw it on Reddit and had to post it.
Posted by: testcase
Date: May 29, 2022 07:20PM
That's got to be the sloppiest plumbing connections job I've EVER seen. boink smiley
Posted by: Racer X
Date: May 29, 2022 08:23PM
you need a few spray cans of FlexSeal!

“A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand.” Seneca the Younger

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)

Judge Lee wrote that “we cannot jettison our constitutional rights, even if the goal behind a law is laudable." 9th Circuit Court of Appeals

[www.youtube.com]
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: May 30, 2022 05:37AM
testcase
That's got to be the sloppiest plumbing connections job I've EVER seen. boink smiley

are you sure?

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.” -- François de La Rochefoucauld

"Those who cannot accept the past are condemned to revise it." -- Geo. Mathias
Posted by: Michael
Date: May 30, 2022 06:10AM
When we built our house 32 years ago we ended up with a VERY slow leak in our water system. There was a single drip that would happen maybe 5 times a day below our master bath onto our drive-in basement floor. The plumber came back out and painted that blue stuff all over the place trying to fix it. It didn't work and I was so irritated by the blue stuff that I told my builder that I'd just take care of it. The drip wasn't hitting any wood that I could see so I really didn't much worry about it. Finally, 25 years later I had a circumstance where the water was going to be turned off and I was going to do some sheetrock repair at the same time. So, I went into the wall where the water was and found that the copper pipe at the hammer arrester wasn't completely soldered and it was dripping and hitting the drain pipe and that drip took the water to the garage floor. It took just a minute to resolder and fix it. Then I cut out all the drain pipe that had the blue all over it and replaced it with new. I'm much happier to not see that every time I look up!
Posted by: Bernie
Date: May 30, 2022 07:05AM
What I hate about plumbing, #237

The outside diameter of the pipe is 1.91 inches and I buy a 2" rubber coupler. It is to big. I need an 1.5 inch coupler because that is the inside diameter of the pipe.

Staunton, Virginia
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 106
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020