Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
New iPhone 13 !!!
Posted by: SKYLANE
Date: June 02, 2022 01:50AM
New iPhone 13, 512GB, Green burnout smiley

Bought yesterday at Apple Store in South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa (CA).

Afterwards, went to Target to find a simple clear case for it. While there, I spotted a single Apple “Sequoia Green” Leather case on clearance for $18!!! burnout smiley Typically $60! Love the green! Typically been Space Gray in most all of my past iPhones.

Upgraded from iPhone 8 Plus.

Liking it so far… The transition of data (once I got home) by sitting the older and newer iPhones side-by-side, then self activating with AT&T, went very smoothly.

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2022 02:08AM by SKYLANE.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: New iPhone 13 !!!
Posted by: Sam3
Date: June 02, 2022 04:07AM
Awesome!

iPhone Leader!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

I'm waiting until this fall when the iPhone 14 comes out. My 12 Pro is doing just fine.

Lately Apple has been releasing phones in my favorite colors, I have the blue 12Pro, but I also really like the green and violet ones.

The arts are not luxuries but assets that give way more than they cost.
--Ronald Tucker on YouTube

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.
--Frank Zappa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2022 04:09AM by Sam3.
Posted by: d4
Date: June 02, 2022 07:42AM
Similar to you, I recently upgraded to the iPhone 13 from an iPhone 7. The MagSafe magnet on the back of the iPhone 13 is super strong. Although I don't use it for wireless charging, it's great for mounting on car dashboards with magnet attachments when using Waze. If you are planning on using the MagSafe feature, bite the bullet and get a case that supports MagSafe.

Posted by: rich in distress
Date: June 02, 2022 08:12AM
Leader!!

Awesome deal on the case!
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 02, 2022 08:39AM
....we are green.....with envy...

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: Cary
Date: June 02, 2022 01:02PM
Congrats - love mine!
Posted by: Rolando
Date: June 02, 2022 10:29PM
My son just bought the Green iPhone, replacing his 6S+. Its a great color.

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Posted by: SKYLANE
Date: June 03, 2022 01:24PM
d4

Thanks for the tips on the MagSafe covers. Turns out the case I got for mine at Target for $18 is MagSafe.

[www.apple.com]

Rolando

I really like the green color also. Not sure why the green Apple cover was on clearance at Target, perhaps that color wasn't moving fast. If lucky, other Targets might have that green cover on clearance... just in case you might be looking for something like that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2022 01:28PM by SKYLANE.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 82
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020