advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BoobTube Tonight?!....Season P: 'The Orville' / Season F: 'Under the Banner of Heaven'....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 02, 2022 07:05AM
.....season premiere:
'The Orville' on Hulu (only - no longer airs on Fox) - probably the final season as cast contracts have expired

....season finale:
'Under the Banner of Heaven' on Hulu [ limited series ]

....third to the last episode of 'Legacies' on the CW [ canceled ]....

3:00 AM on Peacock
Girls5eva
Wickie accepts career advice from a “normal”; Dawn is plagued by mysterious symptoms; Gloria tries to ignore thoughts about other women.

3:00 AM on HBO Max
Hacks
Two episodes: First up, Deborah pitches a role to a famous collaborator. Then in the Season 2 finale, Deborah prepares for her taping, while Ava considers a conflicting opportunity.

3:00 AM on Hulu
The Orville
Season 3 (aka New Horizons) premiere: The crew reckons with the interpersonal aftermath of the battle against the Kaylon.

3:00 AM on Paramount+
Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
Spock has a personal visit in the middle of crucial negotiations with an unusual alien species.

3:00 AM on Hulu
Under the Banner of Heaven
Limited series finale: Pyre and Taba embark on an interstate manhunt.

8:00 PM on Bounce, ION
Scripps National Spelling Bee
The finals commence in Washington D.C.; a winner is revealed; LeVar Burton hosts

8:00 PM on Bravo
Top Chef
Season 19 finale: In Tucson, Ariz., the finalists battle through a short series of challenges before one of them is crowned Top Chef.

8:00 PM on The CW
Walker
Twyla assists the Rangers as she and Cordell grow closer; Geri extends an olive branch to Denise.

9:00 PM on The CW
Legacies
In the third-to-last episode, Alaric briefs the Super Squad on what comes next, while Hope has a heart-to-heart with Lizzie.

9:00 PM on ABC
NBA Finals
The Boston Celtics face the Golden State Warriors in Game 1.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2022 07:09AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!....Season P: 'The Orville' / Season F: 'Under the Banner of Heaven'....
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: June 03, 2022 12:59AM
“Under the Banner of Heaven” has been absolutely riveting.

It’s a bit of a deep dive into the Mormon faith, but for me, the struggle this initiates for so many of the characters is what has drawn me in. Completely hooked.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
As of July 16, 2022, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is now available by simply dialing 988. The previous number, 1-800-273-8255, will remain active.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!....Season P: 'The Orville' / Season F: 'Under the Banner of Heaven'....
Posted by: Racer X
Date: June 03, 2022 07:42PM
Scott and Adrian on "The Orville" were married, but divorced during or after season 2 was shot, so I doubt they want to keep working together. But that's just a guess.

Lots of divorced couples can work together, especially for a greater good like a show or movie, and all that it employs. We'll see when we see.

“A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand.” Seneca the Younger

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)

Judge Lee wrote that “we cannot jettison our constitutional rights, even if the goal behind a law is laudable." 9th Circuit Court of Appeals

[www.youtube.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 82
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020