advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BoobTube Tonight?!....Season P: 'The Boys'_'Physical'_'P-Valley' / 'Fire Island' movie....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 03, 2022 06:54AM
....season premieres:
'The Boys' on Prime
'Floor Is Lava' on Netflix
'Physical' on Apple TV+
'P-Valley' on Starz

....season finales:
'iCarly' reboot on Paramount+
'Shining Girls' on Apple TV+

....movies:
'Fire Island' on Hulu [ originally with Quibi & was supposed to be series of shorts, changed to movie. retelling of Austen 'Pride and Prejudice' but as a gay themed story ]
'Hollywood Stargirl' on Disney+ [ sequel ]

....'Charmed' penultimate episode [ canceled ].....

3:00 AM on Prime Video
The Boys
Season 3 premiere (first three episodes): After a year of calm, Homelander and Butcher are itching to turn this peace and quiet into blood and bone; Supernatural‘s Jensen Ackles joins the ensemble as Soldier Boy.

3:00 AM on Hulu
Fire Island
Movie premiere: Best friends (played by Sunnyside‘s Joel Kim Booster and SNL‘s Bowen Yang) set out to have a legendary summer adventure.

3:00 AM on Netflix
Floor Is Lava
Season 2 premiere (all five episodes): The Circle and Too Hot to Handle stars compete as a new and very slippery volcano obstacle is introduced.

3:00 AM on Disney+
Hollywood Stargirl
Movie premiere: The sequel finds the silver-voiced teenager (again played by AGT winner Grace VanderWaal) moving to Los Angeles.

3:00 AM on Paramount+
iCarly
Season 2 finale: When Carly helps Freddie’s girlfriend plan his birthday party, it leads to a stunning revelation about her own relationship with him.

3:00 AM on Apple TV+
Physical
Season 2 premiere: Sheila replaces one vice with another, as her frustration with Danny intensifies.

3:00 AM on Apple TV+
Shining Girls
Season 1 finale: Kirby sets her sights on finally tracking down Harper.

8:00 PM on The CW
Charmed
In the series’ penultimate hour, the Charmed Ones act fast after an alarming event triggers a drastic change in the magical realm

9:00 PM on The CW
Dynasty
The cancelled series marks 100 (!) episodes with Alexis’ wedding day, on which Fallon and Liam make a life-altering decision.

9:00 PM on Starz
P-Valley
Season 2 premiere (special night and time): The Pynk family faces off against a new foe: Rona. (Subsequent episodes will air Sundays at 10, beginning June 12)

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!....Season P: 'The Boys'_'Physical'_'P-Valley' / 'Fire Island' movie....
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: June 03, 2022 09:50AM
The Boys! w00t!

Quick trip to Urgent Care (Cuz I is dumb. Went down some stairs with 14 steps. Only took 13 1/2 steps.)
Then it’s pizza and “Boys” time!!

(I think that maybe sounded funny…)

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
As of July 16, 2022, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is now available by simply dialing 988. The previous number, 1-800-273-8255, will remain active.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!....Season P: 'The Boys'_'Physical'_'P-Valley' / 'Fire Island' movie....
Posted by: Wags
Date: June 04, 2022 06:33PM
Blankity Blank
The Boys! w00t!

Quick trip to Urgent Care (Cuz I is dumb. Went down some stairs with 14 steps. Only took 13 1/2 steps.)
Then it’s pizza and “Boys” time!!
(I think that maybe sounded funny…)

I was absolutely astonished by the exploding rectum scene. Probably the most over the top thing I've ever seen on a major streaming service. But it did have me laughing. Don't know what the says about me...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2022 06:35PM by Wags.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 219
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020