advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
build a better mouse trap?!....Velveeta launches new 'cheese scented' nail polish....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 07, 2022 07:11AM
....'cause everyone wants to smell like cheese....

Velveeta Launches New Cheese-Scented Nail Polish

....Velveeta today announced the launch of new cheese-scented nail polish in partnership with Nails.INC.

Developed in partnership with Nails.INC, the new limited-edition Velveeta Pinkies Out Polish includes a cheese-scented red and yellow nail polish duo ($15) in “Finger Food” and “La Dolce Velveeta,” plus “That’s La Dolce Velveeta” irresistible nail stickers.

The Velveeta Pinkies Out Polish, which includes cheese-scented red and yellow nail polish duo and nail stickers, are available exclusively on Amazon.com and NailsInc.com while supplies last.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: build a better mouse trap?!....Velveeta launches new 'cheese scented' nail polish....
Posted by: Forrest
Date: June 07, 2022 07:17AM
That’s disgusting!
Re: build a better mouse trap?!....Velveeta launches new 'cheese scented' nail polish....
Posted by: Speedy
Date: June 07, 2022 07:24AM
I… (will resist commenting.)

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: Fritz
Date: June 07, 2022 07:36AM
just frew up in my mouse

!#$@@$#!

Posted by: Racer X
Date: June 09, 2022 03:35AM
that's one way to quit picking your nose.

“A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand.” Seneca the Younger

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)

Judge Lee wrote that “we cannot jettison our constitutional rights, even if the goal behind a law is laudable." 9th Circuit Court of Appeals

[www.youtube.com]
Posted by: mikebw
Date: June 09, 2022 08:57AM
WTH?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 123
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020