advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
renewal of vows?!....2 shows renewed: mockumentary sitcom for 2 seasons / foreign crime drama on premium channel / Sam Waterston stays on 'L&O'....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 07, 2022 09:14PM
.....'What We Do In the Shadows' on FX renewed for 2 seasons.....

What We Do in the Shadows Renewed at FX for Seasons 5 and 6

....FX is going the undead distance with What We Do in the Shadows, renewing the acclaimed vampire comedy for Seasons 5 and 6.

The two-pronged pickup comes roughly a month ahead of the series’ Season 4 premiere (set for Tuesday, July 12).

“There’s a lot of life left in our favorite vampires from Staten Island and FX couldn’t be more thrilled to commit to two additional seasons of this phenomenal series,” said Nick Grad, Fox’s President of Original Programming, in a statement. “What We Do in the Shadows excels on every level, from the brilliant cast and surprising guest stars to the producers, writers, directors and crew. We can’t wait for everyone to enjoy season four, knowing that the next two are on the way.”.....

gets 2 seasons..........?!

Tokyo Vice Renewed for Season 2

......HBO Max has booked a return trip to Japan, with a Season 2 renewal for the crime drama Tokyo Vice.

Loosely inspired by American journalist Jake Adelstein’s non-fiction, first-hand account of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police beat, the series — filmed on location in Tokyo and which debuted in April — follows Adelstein’s (played by Ansel Elgort) daily descent into the neon-soaked underbelly of Tokyo in the late 1990s, “where nothing and no one is truly what or who they seem.”

Ken Watanabe co-stars as Hiroto Katagiri, an organized crime detective and father figure to Adelstein, who helps the reporter navigate his precarious beat.

The Season 1 cast also included Rinko Kikuchi (Invasion), Rachel Keller (Legion), Ella Rumpf (Austria-Germany’s Freud), Hideaki Ito (Boku no yabai tsuma), Show Kasamatsu (Love You as the World Ends) and Tomohisa Yamashita (Japan’s Code Blue).

In a statement, Sarah Aubrey, Head of Original Content for HBO Max, said, “We could not be more excited to bring the passionate fans of the show another season to continue this intriguing and suspenseful crime story set in one of the most vibrant and beautiful cities in the world.”.....

gets......season 2.......?!

Law & Order: Sam Waterston Confirmed to Return for Season 22

.....It’s official: Jack McCoy is coming back for another season of Law & Order.

Sam Waterston, who previously signed a one-year deal to return as the beloved DA for Season 21, has been confirmed for Season 22. With 18 seasons under his belt, he is the longest-tenured cast member of NBC’s flagship series.

This comes after Anthony Anderson, who also signed a one-year deal, did not renew his contract and will not be back as Det. Kevin Bernard next season.

The revival, which secured a Season 22 renewal in May, also stars franchise newcomers Hugh Dancy (Hannibal, The Path) as senior prosecutorial assistant Nathan Price, Oldelya Halevi (Good Trouble) as ADA Samantha Maroun, Camryn Manheim (The Practice) as Lt. Kate Dixon and Jeffrey Donovan as Bernard’s partner, Det. Frank Cosgrove......

returns............?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2022 10:11PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: renewal of vows?!....2 shows renewed: mockumentary sitcom for 2 seasons / foreign crime drama on premium channel / Sam Waterston stays on 'L&O'....
Posted by: August West
Date: June 07, 2022 10:07PM
Enjoyed Tokyo Vice, glad it's coming back.

“There comes a point where we need to stop just pulling people out of the river. We need to go upstream and find out why they’re falling in."
Re: renewal of vows?!....2 shows renewed: mockumentary sitcom for 2 seasons / foreign crime drama on premium channel / Sam Waterston stays on 'L&O'....
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: June 08, 2022 05:57AM
For some reason I hadn't looked in on Tokyo Vice, but I'll try to give it a look.

I am that Masked Man.

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

I've been to the edge of the map, and there be monsters.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody counts or nobody counts.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: Bill in NC
Date: June 08, 2022 08:45AM
Wonder how much Sam gets paid for his roughly two minutes of dialogue per episode.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2022 08:45AM by Bill in NC.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 64
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020