advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Rebel with a cause?!....'Rebel Wilson' comes out as --> gay....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 08, 2022 11:50AM
.....in a relationship with woman.....

Rebel Wilson says she's in a relationship with a woman

“I thought I was searching for a Disney Prince… but maybe what I really needed all this time was a Disney Princess,” Wilson wrote in a social media post.

....In the midst of LGBTQ Pride Month, Rebel Wilson announced she is dating a woman.

On Thursday, the 42-year-old actor shared an Instagram post beside her new love with the caption: “I thought I was searching for a Disney Prince… but maybe what I really needed all this time was a Disney Princess.”

She added a series of heart and rainbow emojis, and the hashtag #loveislove.

Her post didn’t share how she identifies.

The woman tagged is Ramona Agruma, an entrepreneur and brand ambassador based in Los Angeles.

Wilson’s team did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

In 2020, Wilson dated Jacob Busch, who is approximately 11 years her junior. The couple made their red carpet debut in September 2020 after months of being rumored to be together. Busch’s family founded the Anheuser-Busch brewing company.

In February 2021, a rep for the “Pitch Perfect” star confirmed to that Wilson and Busch went their separate ways. The confirmation of the couple’s split came shortly after Wilson appeared to address her relationship status in an Instagram post.

“Lots on my mind...aghhhhhh,” she wrote, adding the hashtag #single-girl-heading-to-Super-Bowl!

However, it appears Wilson is single no more.

good....for her......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2022 02:32PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Rebel with a cause?!....'Rebel Wilson' comes out as --> gay....
Posted by: Racer X
Date: June 09, 2022 08:24PM
Doesn't actually mean gay. Bi-curious?

Chef Anne Burrel was engaged to a woman she had been seeing for years, then started to date a man in 2018, and just married him last fall. dunno smiley

Does any of it matter?

“A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand.” Seneca the Younger

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)

Judge Lee wrote that “we cannot jettison our constitutional rights, even if the goal behind a law is laudable." 9th Circuit Court of Appeals

[www.youtube.com]
Posted by: Tiangou
Date: June 09, 2022 09:29PM
Racer X
Doesn't actually mean gay. Bi-curious?

On the spectrum, just like all of us.

Racer X
Does any of it matter?

At this point, my largest concern is inadvertently hurting someone by using heteronormative pronouns in the wrong context.

Posted by: N-OS X-tasy!
Date: June 10, 2022 12:38PM
Biggest surprise for me in that article is she's 42 years old. Wouldn't have guessed she was that old.

It is what it is.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 10, 2022 01:21PM
....and lawyer [ like in her sitcom - at least I think she went to school and has law degree, but probably never practiced it ].....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: Racer X
Date: June 10, 2022 04:29PM
NewtonMP2100
....and lawyer [ like in her sitcom - at least I think she went to school and has law degree, but probably never practiced it ].....

I'm not sure how that works. Getting the degree and not sitting before the bar exam?

I believe you can get an MD, but not do a residency and become a doctor. And go into research, or maybe a pathologist?

“A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand.” Seneca the Younger

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)

Judge Lee wrote that “we cannot jettison our constitutional rights, even if the goal behind a law is laudable." 9th Circuit Court of Appeals

[www.youtube.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 136
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020