advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BoobTube Tonight?!....Series P: 'God's Favorite Idiot'_'Iron Chef' reboot / Season P: 'Love, Victor' / Season F: 'Kung Fu'.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 15, 2022 06:03AM
....series premieres:
'God's Favorite Idiot' on Netflix
'Iron Chef: Quest for an Iron Legend' on Netflix [ 'Iron Chef' reboot ]

....season premiere:
'Love, VIctor' on Hulu and Disney+ [ final season - which guy will Victor choose? the trailer seemed to give it away ]

....season finale:
'Kung Fu' on the CW

3:00 AM on Netflix
God's Favorite Idiot
Series premiere (all eight episodes): A tech support employee (played by Ben Falcone) is tapped by God to save the world; the cast also includes reunited Gilmore Girls costars Melissa McCarthy and Yanic Truesdale.

3:00 AM on Netflix
Iron Chef: Quest for an Iron Legend
Reboot premiere (all eight episodes): Five new Iron Chefs face off against challengers in a revamped Kitchen Stadium; Mark Dacascos aka The Chairman returns, alongside Alton Brown and new cohost Kristen Kish.

3:00 AM on Disney+, Hulu
Love, Victor
Final season premiere (all eight episodes): As high school winds down, Victor must decide who he wants to be with — and who he wants to be.

3:00 AM on Disney+
Ms. Marvel
Kamala and Bruno explore the source of her powers, just in time for a perilous adventure.

3:00 AM on Disney+
Obi-Wan Kenobi
In the season’s penultimate episode, Imperial forces attempt to draw Obi-Wan out.

8:00 PM on ABC, ESPN+
Stanley Cup Final
The Colorado Avalanche hosts the Tampa Bay Lightning in Game 1, live from Ball Arena in Denver. (Game 2 follows Saturday at 8/7c.)

8:00 PM on The CW
The Flash
Upon meeting speedster Meena’s colleague, The Flash gets more than he bargained for; a surprising B-story happens; Cecile’s powers grow.

8:00 PM on Fox
MasterChef
In the season’s first elimination round, all 20 chefs must cook something inspired by the dish that originally sent them home.

9:00 PM on The CW
Kung Fu
Season 2 finale: Nicky and a surprising ally set out on a mission to take down Russell Tan once and for all.

9:00 PM on BET
Sistas
Hayden’s behavior pushes Fatima to her breaking point.

......You will soon be able to watch Downton Abbey: A New Era from the comfort of home: The theatrical release will be streaming exclusively on Peacock, beginning Friday, June 24......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2022 06:20AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!....Series P: 'God's Favorite Idiot'_'Iron Chef' reboot / Season P: 'Love, Victor' / Season F: 'Kung Fu'.....
Posted by: Tiangou
Date: June 15, 2022 06:45AM
First episode of Ms. Marvel was good.

Looking forward to the rest.

Re: BoobTube Tonight?!....Series P: 'God's Favorite Idiot'_'Iron Chef' reboot / Season P: 'Love, Victor' / Season F: 'Kung Fu'.....
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: June 15, 2022 12:25PM
First episode of Ms. Marvel was good.

It was ok, but not quite compelling for me.

But I'll be in for at least two more episodes before deciding, but will allow that I could be hooked on the second episode, which should be soon.

I am that Masked Man.

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

I've been to the edge of the map, and there be monsters.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody counts or nobody counts.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 85
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020