Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Omni Man vs Superman
Posted by: Rolando
Date: June 21, 2022 11:51PM
One Minute video.

I'm not familiar with Omni-Man. I'm guessing he's a bad-@ss.

But I do love Superman.

Enjoy
[youtu.be]

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Omni Man vs Superman
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 22, 2022 07:46AM
.....Ultra....Boy.....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2022 09:30AM by NewtonMP2100.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: June 22, 2022 09:14AM
both immigrants prone to violence?
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: June 22, 2022 09:26AM
Omni Man. Also from another world, but sent earth as it’s “protector”… sort of. Powers on the level of Superman on one of his better days, but not a ‘flying around the world at super speed to time travel’ Superman.

From the series “Invincible”; a very grim and gritty spin on superheroes. Both the comic series and Amazon Prime animated series require a considerable tolerance for blood and guts. Nonetheless, I am a fan of the animated series.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
As of July 16, 2022, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is now available by simply dialing 988. The previous number, 1-800-273-8255, will remain active.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: June 22, 2022 09:28AM
Steve G.
both immigrants prone to violence?

Both good guys with pretty amazing ‘guns’.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
As of July 16, 2022, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is now available by simply dialing 988. The previous number, 1-800-273-8255, will remain active.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 22, 2022 09:31AM
.....Ultraboy......DC (Legion of Superheroes).....same powers as Superman but he can only use one at a time.....so while flying, no invulnerability, etc.....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: Robert M
Date: June 22, 2022 09:52AM
Blanky,

SPOILER

Nope. One good guy. One bad guy. Big guns.

'course, if they're going to do this, you may as well throw Homelander and One-Punch Man (SAITAMA) into the mix:

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

Robert
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: June 22, 2022 12:06PM
Got nothin’ on Starman…

[youtu.be]
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: June 22, 2022 12:12PM
Yep... Omni Man is
Spoilers
the Big Bad of the animated series. Brutally slaughtered ALL the supers after acting like one of them for years... except for his half-breed kid. He's the lead element of an invading alien army of big bads.

Posted by: Ombligo
Date: June 22, 2022 04:19PM
The is just one man

-- ULTRAMAN

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.” -- François de La Rochefoucauld

"Those who cannot accept the past are condemned to revise it." -- Geo. Mathias
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: June 22, 2022 04:20PM
Triangle man would kick alla der arses.
Posted by: Tiangou
Date: June 22, 2022 06:27PM
Lux Interior
Triangle man would kick alla der arses.

Equilaterally.

He's tough, not acute.

Should be clear to anyone not totally obtuse.

Very edgy.

Right?

He's a fierce fighter. I heard he took on a hyppopotenus.

Got the point?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 168
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020