advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
top dawg?!....new Buffalo Wild Wings 'Bird Dawgs' / Starbucks 2 summer drinks'_'Chicken, Maple Butter & Egg Sandwich'_'Cookies & Cream Cake Pop'....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 26, 2022 12:14PM
....added to Happy Hour Menu....

Buffalo Wild Wings Launches New Bird Dawgs As Part Of New Happy Hour Menu

....Starting Wednesday, June 22, 2022, Buffalo Wild Wings will debut new Bird Dawgs as part of the brand’s all-new Happy Hour menu.

Bird Dawgs feature a hand-breaded chicken tender on a brioche bun loaded up with sauces and toppings.

More specifically, Bird Dawgs debut in three pre-built varieties:

Loaded Bird Dawg: A chicken tender topped with beer cheese and wild honey mustard.
Honey BBQ Bird Dawg: A chicken tender topped with fries and Buffalo Wild Wings’ Honey BBQ sauce.
Buffalo Bird Dawg: A chicken tender topped with ranch, napa slaw, and Buffalo Wild Wings’ Medium Buffalo sauce.

You can also choose to create your own Bird Dawg.

During Happy Hour, fans can enjoy Bird Dawgs along with drinks and other appetizers for prices ranging from $3 to $6 from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. on weekdays.

Happy Hour menu highlights include $3 tall drafts of Wild Herd Kolsh by Goose Island, $5 Strawberry Margaritas, $6 Truly Berry Cherry Limeade, $3 Chips and Salsa, $5 Bird Dawgs, and more.

Starbucks Pours New Pineapple Passionfruit, And Paradise Drink Starbucks Refreshers Beverages

....Starbucks is celebrating the first official day of summer and the longest day of the year with the introduction of the new Pineapple Passionfruit Starbucks Refreshers beverage and new Paradise Drink Starbucks Refreshers beverage.

Inspired by the wistful flavors of a pineapple popsicle and passionfruit shaved ice, the new golden-hued Pineapple Passionfruit Starbucks Refreshers beverage features tropical flavors of pineapple and passionfruit, hand shaken by Starbucks baristas with real diced pineapple pieces and ice.

Meanwhile, the Paradise Drink Starbucks Refreshers beverage starts with the Pineapple Passionfruit Starbucks Refreshers beverage and adds coconutmilk for a creamy, tropical sip.

Both the Pineapple Passionfruit Starbucks Refreshers beverage and Paradise Drink Starbucks Refreshers beverage join the permanent menu at participating Starbucks locations nationwide.

Starbucks Adds New Chicken, Maple Butter & Egg Sandwich And New Cookies & Cream Cake Pop

....Starbucks is kicking off summer 2022 with the debut of the new Chicken, Maple Butter & Egg Sandwich and new Cookies & Cream Cake Pop.

The new Chicken, Maple Butter & Egg Sandwich features breaded white-meat chicken, fluffy eggs and a maple butter spread on a toasted oat-biscuit roll, for a savory sandwich with a hint of sweetness.

Meanwhile, the new Cookies & Cream Cake Pop features chocolate cake blended with creamy, sandwich-cookie buttercream and cookie bits, dipped in white-chocolaty coating and finished with dark-chocolaty cookie crumb.

Both new items join the permanent menu at participating Starbucks locations nationwide starting June 21, 2022.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2022 12:33PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: top dawg?!....new Buffalo Wild Wings 'Bird Dawgs' / Starbucks 2 summer drinks'_'Chicken, Maple Butter & Egg Sandwich'_'Cookies & Cream Cake Pop'....
Posted by: Buzz
Date: June 26, 2022 04:08PM
Here's your *real* Top Dog!

UC Berkeley Freshman Orientation Guide
. . . . . . 
==
Re: top dawg?!....new Buffalo Wild Wings 'Bird Dawgs' / Starbucks 2 summer drinks'_'Chicken, Maple Butter & Egg Sandwich'_'Cookies & Cream Cake Pop'....
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: June 26, 2022 06:32PM
It leaves me only a title verklempt that these days, on my best day I could (and happily would) down only four of these lovelies. In the days of yore, that would hav been anywhere from six to eight. The vicissitudes of time…

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
As of July 16, 2022, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is now available by simply dialing 988. The previous number, 1-800-273-8255, will remain active.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Posted by: mikebw
Date: June 27, 2022 03:52PM
Blankity Blank
It leaves me only a title verklempt that these days, on my best day I could (and happily would) down only four of these lovelies. In the days of yore, that would hav been anywhere from six to eight. The vicissitudes of time…

Preach.

Sometimes we get better with age!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 97
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020