advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
dunk tank?!....new Dunkin' 'Brown Sugar Cream Cold Brew' / Burger King 'Impossible King' & 'Southwest Bacon Whopper' line....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 27, 2022 12:35PM
....new for summer....

Dunkin’ Introduces New Brown Sugar Cream Cold Brew As Part Of 2022 Summer Menu

.....Dunkin’ celebrates the arrival of summer with introduction of new Brown Sugar Cream Cold Brew alongside the return of Everything Stuffed Bagel Minis and a limited-time discount on the brand’s signature Cold Brew.

New Brown Sugar Cream Cold Brew features Dunkin’s ultra-smooth, slow-steeped cold brew with flavor notes of molasses, brown sugar and sweet cinnamon. It’s topped with brown sugar cold foam – smooth and velvety in texture – and finished with a dusting of cinnamon sugar.

Back by popular demand, Everything Stuffed Bagel Minis consist of bite-sized mini bagels filled with plain cream cheese and coated with everything bagel seasoning for a savory on-the-go bite.

Served warm with two per order, Stuffed Bagel Minis join Dunkin’s recently introduced food items, including the Tomato Pesto Grilled Cheese, Omelet Bites and Cornbread Donut & Munchkins Donut Hole Treats.

Burger King Introduces New Impossible King Sandwich

....Burger King expands it lineup of King Sandwiches with the introduction of the new plant-based Impossible King Sandwich starting June 27, 2022.

The Impossible King features a flame-grilled Impossible patty made from plants topped with two slices of melty American cheese, sliced white onions, crunchy pickles, ketchup, and mustard all on a toasted sesame seed bun.

You can find the Impossible King Sandwich at participating Burger King locations nationwide starting Monday, June 27, 2022.

Burger King Debuts New Line of Southwest Bacon Whopper Sandwiches

....Burger King continues to offer new twists on its signature Whopper sandwich with the introduction four new Southwest Bacon Whopper offerings beginning Monday, June 27, 2022.

All four Southwest Bacon Whopper offerings feature an avocado spread, seasoned tortilla strips, crispy bacon and a creamy spicy sauce. For those looking for a flexitarian option, the Southwest Bacon Whopper can also be ordered with a plant-based Impossible patty.

Here’s a closer look at the new line of Southwest Bacon Whopper sandwiches:

Southwest Bacon Whopper Jr.: A flame-grilled beef patty with avocado spread, crispy bacon, seasoned tortilla strips, American cheese, lettuce, sliced white onions, tomatoes, and creamy spicy sauce on a toasted sesame seed bun.

Southwest Bacon Whopper:A quarter-pound flame-grilled beef patty with avocado spread, crispy bacon, seasoned tortilla strips, American cheese, lettuce, sliced white onions, tomatoes, and creamy spicy sauce on a toasted sesame seed bun.

Double Southwest Bacon Whopper:Two quarter-pound flame-grilled beef patties with avocado spread, crispy bacon, seasoned tortilla strips, American cheese, lettuce, sliced white onions, tomatoes, and creamy spicy sauce on a toasted sesame seed bun.

Impossible Southwest Bacon Whopper: A flame-grilled Impossible patty made from plants with avocado spread, crispy bacon, seasoned tortilla strips, American cheese, lettuce, sliced white onions, tomatoes, and creamy spicy sauce on a toasted sesame seed bun.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 11 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2022 01:31PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: dunk tank?!....new Dunkin' 'Brown Sugar Cream Cold Brew' / Burger King 'Impossible King' & 'Southwest Bacon Whopper' line....
Posted by: Mactel
Date: June 27, 2022 01:27PM
I'm all for impossible burgers but what sense does it make to put bacon on one? Should at least be turkey bacon or something...
Re: dunk tank?!....new Dunkin' 'Brown Sugar Cream Cold Brew' / Burger King 'Impossible King' & 'Southwest Bacon Whopper' line....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 27, 2022 01:32PM
Mactel
I'm all for impossible burgers but what sense does it make to put bacon on one? Should at least be turkey bacon or something...

.....oops, wrong pic.....the 'Impossible King' has no bacon.....I've updated with correct pic.....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: mikebw
Date: June 27, 2022 03:39PM
Mactel

Different animal. More benefit can be had from reducing production of beef than pork.

Plus, fake bacon is really bad.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 77
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020