advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
could be, who knows?!....Apple plans to launch 'MacBook Air with M2 Chip' on July 15....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 29, 2022 09:29PM
.....according to 'source'.....

Exclusive: Apple Plans to Launch MacBook Air With M2 Chip on July 15

....The redesigned MacBook Air with the all-new M2 Apple silicon chip will be available for customers starting Friday, July 15, MacRumors has learned from a retail source.

The new MacBook Air was announced and previewed during WWDC earlier this month, with Apple stating availability will begin in July. The MacBook Air features a redesigned body that is thinner and lighter than the previous model. Thanks to the M2 chip, the MacBook Air features up to 18 hours of battery life, according to Apple. With a launch planned for July 15, pre-orders can be expected to go live on Friday, July 8.

The new MacBook Air starts at $1199, with the highest configuration costing $2499. The previous M1-powered MacBook Air remains in Apple's lineup for $999 for customers looking for a cheaper option.

there's something due......any day......I will know.....right away......soon as it shows......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2022 09:41PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: could be, who knows?!....Apple plans to launch 'MacBook Air with M2 Chip' on July 15....
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: June 30, 2022 12:43AM
Thanks for posting this. I have a friend that wants to buy one for a student of his.

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 134
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020