advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Apple Watch 3 White Screen and a Safari Question
Posted by: Microman
Date: July 05, 2022 07:35PM
Wife walked in to me a while ago, and said her Apple Watch wasn't working. White screen, with lines across it, etc... I tried to reboot, and it did, and at one time I saw the same white screen with faint black lines, and there was a time... but since it won't even boot.

I went to the apple site for support and the place I hit after watch, and GET SUPPORT is all in Spanish. Using Safari. Checked settings, says US. Had VPN on earlier using Mexico, but since have turned it off, And one time I turned it back on, to choose California. But still always get Spanish when I choose GET SUPPORT.

I ended up trying Firefox, and it got me in to a phone call with apple, and then made an appt with Genius Bar in 2 days at local Apple Store.

She (wife) had gotten back from a water aerobics class... and uses her watch a lot to keep track of her steps and that circle thing filling in..

Now bring to charge another watch I have to see if I can pair it up to her phone... Just have that snake screen.. so may take a while, I guess.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 85
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020