advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
re: re: Snore you fools - Beautyrest bedding/pillows 95% off | scam??
Posted by: hal
Date: July 06, 2022 03:48PM
I got a message from Hollander - they apparently haven't heard of 'deal' sites...

Good afternoon Hal [last name],

Thank you for your recent order on HollanderSleepProducts.com. We recently sent out an email which caused confusion. We would like to give you an update on the situation and your order #00257284.

The recent sale you shopped was picked up by a major online publication and as a result, we were inundated with orders in a very short period of time. So much so, we believed we were hit by digital scammers. To mitigate risk, we sent an email to customers regarding canceling orders to protect consumer data from any fraudulent activity. After further review, and feedback from the customer emails we received, we found the orders were legitimate. Given the Holiday weekend, we paused the cancellation of orders. No orders were canceled.

We are working diligently to service every order. This is a manual process and will require us to manufacture goods to meet as much of the demand as possible. Please allow an additional 10-14 business days for processing.

If you would like to cancel your order, please email STATUS@hollander.com and we will immediately cancel your order and you will be refunded the full order amount.

We value your business and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: re: re: Snore you fools - Beautyrest bedding/pillows 95% off | scam??
Posted by: Ken Sp.
Date: July 06, 2022 04:02PM
Yea, I got it also. I had already requested a PayPal refund....we will see what happens. I guess we will all "sleep" better now.
Posted by: hal
Date: July 06, 2022 04:04PM
Ken Sp.
Yea, I got it also. I had already requested a PayPal refund....we will see what happens. I guess we will all "sleep" better now.

I canceled my paypal case - I only ordered one $3 pillow - I'll risk it :-)
Posted by: bazookaman
Date: July 07, 2022 04:00AM
I got all the same emails. I just let it ride. It's not that much money on the line.

Posted by: Speedy
Date: July 07, 2022 06:14PM
You two disappoint me, hal and bazookaman, if you don’t think that’s not a lot of money.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: Ken Sp.
Date: July 19, 2022 11:36PM
I canceled my PayPal payment, and just today, I actually received the pillows I ordered.
So I can sleep well at night, I’m contacting the company tomorrow, and letting them know that I’m happy to pay the small price for the pillows.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 139
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020