advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BoobTube Tonight?!....Season F: 'Breeders' / 'Better Call Saul' returns [ final 6 episodes ]....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: July 11, 2022 05:53AM
....series premiere:
'Claim to Fame' on ABC [ so many new game shows on ABC ]

.....season premieres:
'Days of Our Lives: Beyond Salem' on Peacock
'The Bachelorette' on ABC

....season finale:
'Breeders' on FX

.....'Better Call Saul' on AMC returns for final 6 episodes....

3:00 AM on Peacock
Days of Our Lives: Beyond Salem
Season 2 premiere: Ben and Ciara take Baby Bo to visit Hope in Montreal; John and Paul attend a party in San Francisco; Steve and Kayla spend time with Stephanie, Joey and Tripp in Seattle.

8:00 PM on NBC
American Ninja Warrior
The qualifying rounds wrap up in San Antonio.

8:00 PM on ABC
The Bachelorette
Season 19 premiere: Gabby Windey and Rachel Recchia — yes, there are two of them! — have a whopping 32 men vying for their hearts.

8:00 PM on The CW
Roswell, New Mexico
Max’s secrets may result in a devastating outcome for Liz; Michael makes an unsettling discovery about himself.

9:00 PM on AMC
Better Call Saul
Only six episodes remain! Following a truly shocking turn of events, Jimmy and Kim must face the consequences of their actions.

9:00 PM on The CW
In the Dark
As her trial gets underway, Murphy must face all the ghosts of her past who have come forward as witnesses against her.

9:00 PM on HBO
Irma Vep
After René’s latest outburst, the production’s new plan threatens to reunite Mira with a figure from her past.

10:00 PM on FX
Breeders
Season 3 finale: An argument between Paul and Ally is interrupted by Ava’s news about Jim.

10:00 PM on ABC
Claim to Fame
Series premiere: Twelve celebrity relatives must keep their lineage hidden for their chance at the $100,000 prize; Kevin and Frankie Jonas host.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2022 01:56PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!....Season F: 'Breeders' / 'Better Call Saul' returns [ final 6 episodes ]....
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: July 11, 2022 11:02AM
Just me, Better Call Saul and a Diogiorno Hawaiian pizza tonight.

All that’s missing is Barry White playing in the background.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
As of July 16, 2022, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is now available by simply dialing 988. The previous number, 1-800-273-8255, will remain active.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 91
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020