advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
blurred vision?!....guys, get your dialing fingers ready, this model/actress is single again.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: July 18, 2022 05:41PM
....Emily Ratajkowski [ she was in 'Blurred LInes' video ].....divorces husband after 4 years of marriage....he 'allegedly' was a serial cheater.....

Emily Ratajkowski Reportedly Split From Husband Sebastian Bear-McClard Amid His 'Serial' Cheating Allegations

....The rumors about Emily Ratajkowski’s marriage to Sebastian Bear-McClard have been rumbling over the last week after the 31-year-old actress was spotted without her wedding ring. Now, it looks like sources are starting to emerge and confirm that the couple is indeed done after four years of marriage.

The duo had a whirlwind romance in 2018 that had them marrying two weeks after going public with their romance and they share a one-year-old son Sylvester. However, it sounds like there was trouble in paradise for a while because a Page Six insider revealed the reported reason for their split. “Yeah, he cheated,” they said very descriptively. “He’s a serial cheater. It’s gross. He’s a dog.” That source sounds like they are no fan of Bear-McClard whatsoever — and if the allegations are true, we don’t blame them.

Another friend close to Ratajkowski told People that the split was “Em’s decision” and that she’s “doing okay” right now. Neither the London-born model nor the movie producer has confirmed the news of their split, but an insider noted that Ratajkowski is planning on filing for divorce soon.

Ratajkowski wrote a thought-provoking essay for Vogue before Sylvester was born about preferring not to “force gender-based preconceptions” on her child. “I want to be a parent who allows my child to show themself to me,” she wrote. “And yet I realize that while I may hope my child can determine their own place in the world, they will, no matter what, be faced with the undeniable constraints and constructions of gender before they can speak or, hell, even be born.” Ratajkowski now refers to Sylvester as her son, and that’s where her main priorities are going to stay while she navigates her next chapter without Bear-McClard. “She is strong and focused on her son,” the source added. “She loves being a mom.”

single.....again....................?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2022 05:44PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: blurred vision?!....guys, get your dialing fingers ready, this model/actress is single again.....
Posted by: anonymouse1
Date: July 18, 2022 05:54PM
Who in their right mind would cheat on HER. I mean, there is no greener grass!
Re: blurred vision?!....guys, get your dialing fingers ready, this model/actress is single again.....
Posted by: deckeda
Date: July 18, 2022 06:55PM
anonymouse1

OK but don't forget this truism:

"No matter how hot, somebody somewhere is sick of her @#$%&."
Posted by: anonymouse1
Date: July 18, 2022 07:50PM
I agree, but I was referring to the full package:
Smokin' hot
Really smart
Excellent values
Creative

Oh, and Jewish, too, which is a plus in my book.

Now, she may be some kind of crazy I know nothing about, but when I look at the picture of the ex, I'm more inclined to point at him....

deckeda
anonymouse1

OK but don't forget this truism:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2022 07:51PM by anonymouse1.
Posted by: Speedy
Date: July 18, 2022 07:55PM
And she is rich. But, then, the article says he’s a dog so he’ll go after whatever shakes a tail his way.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: gadje
Date: July 18, 2022 08:02PM
useless without more pictures

[pagesix.com]
Posted by: Fritz
Date: July 18, 2022 08:27PM
with a name like Sebastian Bear-McClard, you know he's a w@nker.
and a bff too. (that is not best friend forever)

!#$@@$#!

proofraed by OwEn the c@t.

Nobody remembers their first download, but everyone remembers their 1st LP.
Posted by: Buzz
Date: July 18, 2022 09:34PM
With blue or green, or possibly hazel eyes, and smaller @#$%&, she'd be OK. Heck, she's probably good for Baby Buzz as is, and I'd take her mom.
==
Posted by: Rolando
Date: July 18, 2022 11:09PM
I am thinking of a NSFW GIF when I think of her.
deckeda

When my son had his first teen heartbreak, we were watching one of the Men movies and there is Halle Berry. I told him "Look at her. She is one of the most beautful women in the world. And guess what, she's been divorced twice. So at least two guys got sick of her @#$%& !"

And I am very much an admirer of Ms R's form. Lovley attributes.

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2022 11:09PM by Rolando.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: July 19, 2022 05:27AM
.....in Halle's case.....she has 'issues' so she chooses 'bad guys'.....1 guy was 'sex addict' and cheated on her.....1 boyfriend had 'anger' issues....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: gadje
Date: July 19, 2022 06:08AM
Buzz
With blue or green, or possibly hazel eyes, and smaller @#$%&, she'd be OK. Heck, she's probably good for Baby Buzz as is, and I'd take her mom.
==

Smaller what? What's wrong with these?

Posted by: Fritz
Date: July 19, 2022 06:23AM
1st off, her heads on crooked ...

!#$@@$#!

proofraed by OwEn the c@t.

Nobody remembers their first download, but everyone remembers their 1st LP.
Posted by: macphanatic
Date: July 19, 2022 07:18AM
Anyone have her number? Asking for a friend.
Posted by: ztirffritz
Date: July 19, 2022 08:28AM
NSFW, at all, in any way.

[youtu.be]

MacResource User Map: [www.zeemaps.com]#
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: July 19, 2022 09:48AM
ztirffritz
NSFW, at all, in any way.

[youtu.be]

I"m actually glad that this was blocked for me, I have to think straight for a while today.

Mischievous and Deceitful
Chicanerous and Deplorable
Posted by: apocketfulofwry
Date: July 19, 2022 10:59AM
anonymouse1

Maybe he prefers a woman whose carpet matches the drapes.

Just speculation' on a hypothesis.
Posted by: Buzz
Date: July 19, 2022 08:49PM
gadje
Buzz
==

Smaller what? What's wrong with these?

Don’t want ‘em to need a reduction surgery when they get older.
Proactive thinking.
==
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: July 20, 2022 07:26AM
I don't know who she is, but when I see that name, all I can think of is Emily Blunt's character Rita Vrataski in The Edge of Tomorrow.

Emily Vrataski - Emily Ratajkowski
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: July 20, 2022 02:56PM
So at least two guys got sick of her @#$%& !"

How toxic men are made -- always blame the woman.

I am that Masked Man.

All you can do, is all you can do.

There’s trouble — it's time to play the sound of my people.

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

I've been to the edge of the map, and there be monsters.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody counts or nobody counts.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 392
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020