advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
silk REstockings?!....Apple restocks refurbished iPhone 12 Pro.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: July 22, 2022 11:08PM
.....starting at $759.....

Apple Restocks Refurbished iPhone 12 Pro Starting at $759

....Apple today replenished its stock of certified refurbished iPhone 12 Pro models in the U.S. for the first time since early April. A variety of storage capacities and color options are available to choose from, with pricing starting at $759.

Apple's online refurbished store currently has refurbished iPhone 12 Pro models available with 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB of storage, with Gold, Silver, Graphite, and Pacific Blue color options. Orders placed today are estimated for delivery as early as next week, and in-store pickup is also an option at select Apple Store locations.

When the iPhone 12 Pro was first released in October 2020, pricing started at $999, meaning refurbished pricing is around 15% off. Apple stopped selling the iPhone 12 Pro brand new when the iPhone 13 Pro was released last year.

The refurbished iPhone 12 Pro models are all unlocked and SIM-free. All refurbished iPhones come with a new battery, a new outer shell, and a new white box that includes all manuals and a USB-C to Lightning cable. All refurbished iPhones are covered by Apple's standard one-year warranty and are eligible for extended AppleCare+ coverage.

Apple says its refurbished iPhones are thoroughly tested and cleaned, and in our view, they are virtually indistinguishable from brand new iPhones. One of the only notable differences with a certified refurbished iPhone is that it comes in a plainer box.

Key new features of the iPhone 12 Pro compared to the iPhone 11 Pro included a new design with flat edges, the A14 Bionic chip, 5G support, MagSafe, improved durability with the Ceramic Shield front cover, the LiDAR Scanner, and camera improvements.

Apple has yet to begin selling certified refurbished iPhone 12 Pro Max models via its U.S. store.

fishnet.....restocking.............?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2022 11:09PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: silk REstockings?!....Apple restocks refurbished iPhone 12 Pro.....
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: July 23, 2022 01:00AM
I know someone in the market for this model. Thanks for posting.

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Posted by: rgG
Date: July 23, 2022 07:24AM
15% off doesn’t seem like enough of a discount for a two year old phone and with the next model about to come out in about a month or so.

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Posted by: PeterW
Date: July 23, 2022 11:56AM
rgG
15% off doesn’t seem like enough of a discount for a two year old phone and with the next model about to come out in about a month or so.

Math not your strong point? More like 24% off.
Posted by: pdq
Date: July 23, 2022 12:19PM
Still, does seem a little pricy for an old refurb.

I guess if that’s what they’re going for…
Posted by: rgG
Date: July 23, 2022 01:14PM
PeterW
rgG

Math not your strong point? More like 24% off.

When the iPhone 12 Pro was first released in October 2020, pricing started at $999, meaning refurbished pricing is around 15% off. Apple stopped selling the iPhone 12 Pro brand new when the iPhone 13 Pro was released last year.

I agree that $750 is about 25% off but I was just quoting the text, without thinking about it.
I still think it’s a tad high.

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2022 01:16PM by rgG.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 75
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020