advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
hush, little baby?!....Arby's new 'Hushpuppy Breaded Fish Strips' & Cajun Fish Wrap' / Denny's brings back '$6.99 Super Slam'....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: July 26, 2022 01:54PM
....new....

Arby’s Introduces New Hushpuppy Breaded Fish Strips And New Cajun Fish Wrap

Arby’s introduces new Hushpuppy Breaded Fish Strips and new Cajun Fish Wrap as the brand’s latest limited-time seafood offerings.

The new fish strips feature premium Pollock battered in a crispy hushpuppy coating and fried to a golden brown. They come served with a side of tartar sauce for dipping.

Hushpuppy Breaded Fish Strips can be enjoyed a la carte in 3-and-5-piece orders, or as part of a “Reel Meal” served with a side of Crinkle Fries and a drink. Prices vary by location.

New Cajun Fish Wrap
Arby’s is also featuring Hushpuppy Breaded Fish Strips in the new Cajun Fish Wrap.

The Cajun Fish Wrap features 3 Cajun-seasoned hushpuppy breaded fish strips topped with shredded lettuce, tomato, and a zesty Cajun remoulade spread on an artisan wrap.

You can find Hushpuppy Breaded Fish Strips and the Cajun Fish Wrap at participating Arby’s locations nationwide for a limited time.[/i]

Denny’s Welcomes Back The $6.99 Super Slam

.....Denny’s is once again offering its $6.99 Super Slam option at select locations.

The Super Slam includes two buttermilk pancakes, two sausage links, two bacon strips, two eggs and hash browns.

While prices vary by location, the Super Slam carries a suggested price of $6.99, however, the popular Slam is priced at $8.99 in some markets.

The Super Slam last appeared on Denny’s national menu back in January as part of a partnership with National Collegiate Athletic Association Women’s Basketball Champion, Fran Belibi.

You can currently find the Super Slam at participating locations nationwide for a limited time.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2022 02:43PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: hush, little baby?!....Arby's new 'Hushpuppy Breaded Fish Strips' & Cajun Fish Wrap' / Denny's brings back '$6.99 Super Slam'....
Posted by: Michael
Date: July 26, 2022 03:52PM
I really like Denny's. Thank goodness there's not one near us and we only get to go when we're on vacation. Bought the Slam when we were in Charleston a couple of months ago.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 133
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020