advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
mini skirt?!....Apple begins selling refurbished 'iPhone 12 mini' for 1st time.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: July 28, 2022 02:03PM
....starting at $579..... a new one is $649....

Apple Begins Selling Refurbished iPhone 12 Mini in U.S. For First Time

.....Apple today began selling a certified refurbished iPhone 12 mini model in the U.S. for the first time since the device was released in October 2020.

Apple's online refurbished store currently has a refurbished iPhone 12 mini available with 128GB of storage in a Black finish for $579. It's worth noting that Apple still sells a new iPhone 12 mini with 128GB of storage for $649, so the refurbished model does not offer significant savings, and the device is also nearly two years old.

The refurbished iPhone 12 mini model is unlocked and SIM-free. All refurbished iPhones come with a new battery, a new outer shell, and a new white box that includes all manuals and a USB-C to Lightning cable. All refurbished iPhones are covered by Apple's standard one-year warranty and are eligible for extended AppleCare+ coverage.

Apple says its refurbished iPhones are thoroughly tested and cleaned, and in our view, they are virtually indistinguishable from brand new iPhones. One of the only notable differences with a certified refurbished iPhone is that it comes in a plainer box.

iPhone 12 mini features include a 5.4-inch OLED display, A14 Bionic chip, 5G, dual 12-megapixel rear cameras, and more. Apple went on to release an iPhone 13 mini last year, but rumors suggest there will not be an iPhone 14 mini this year.

A few refurbished iPhone 12 Pro configurations also remain in stock.

refurbished.......iPhone 12 mini........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2022 02:19PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: mini skirt?!....Apple begins selling refurbished 'iPhone 12 mini' for 1st time.....
Posted by: Will Collier
Date: July 28, 2022 04:49PM
Geez. I paid less than that for a brand-new 256 about a year ago. Visible had a good sale.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2022 04:49PM by Will Collier.
Re: mini skirt?!....Apple begins selling refurbished 'iPhone 12 mini' for 1st time.....
Posted by: rgG
Date: July 28, 2022 06:09PM
Will Collier
Geez. I paid less than that for a brand-new 256 about a year ago. Visible had a good sale.

I need to upgrade my X. I am hoping for a Visible sale close to the launch of the 14 for maybe a 13 pro or 13 mini.

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: July 29, 2022 12:03AM
For some people the smaller battery of the 12 mini, resulting in a shorter duty cycle, may not be acceptable.

It's no factor for me, but I've heard and read some complaints of its capacity compared to its siblings.

Its battery health declines a little faster than the siblings.

I'd still buy it again if needed, and would buy a 14/15/16 mini if it were the same size.

I am that Masked Man.

All you can do, is all you can do.

There’s trouble — it's time to play the sound of my people.

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

I've been to the edge of the map, and there be monsters.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody counts or nobody counts.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: Will Collier
Date: July 29, 2022 06:20AM
RAMd®d
For some people the smaller battery of the 12 mini, resulting in a shorter duty cycle, may not be acceptable.

It's no factor for me, but I've heard and read some complaints of its capacity compared to its siblings.

Its battery health declines a little faster than the siblings.

I'd still buy it again if needed, and would buy a 14/15/16 mini if it were the same size.

I'm totally happy with mine. Then again, it replaced a 6s, so battery life has been a godsend, relatively speaking (and I was replacing the old batteries annually after a while).
Posted by: mspace
Date: July 29, 2022 08:52AM
Very happy with my 13 mini. May it last for the next 4 years or so.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 155
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020