advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
RYF: Monoprice 15% off coupon
Posted by: Will Collier
Date: July 29, 2022 06:18AM
Once upon a time, Monoprice coupon codes were as common as grass on the ground. These days they appear less often than a blue moon, but there's one up at the moment. Expiration date isn't stated, so RYF: 15OFFNOW.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2022 06:20AM by Will Collier.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: RYF: Monoprice 15% off coupon
Posted by: decay
Date: July 29, 2022 09:05AM
I may get this:

Monoprice 50-Watt Stereo Hybrid Tube Amplifier with Bluetooth, Line Output, and Qualcomm aptX Audio

Drops from 160 down to 136 with free shipping & discount code.

---
Date: July 29, 2022 11:54AM
decay
I may get this:

Monoprice 50-Watt Stereo Hybrid Tube Amplifier with Bluetooth, Line Output, and Qualcomm aptX Audio

I tried that one a few years back and honestly did not like it much. First one I got had a bad channel and the replacement didn't sound as good as my vanilla Pioneer receiver. Maybe the full tube versions are better.
Posted by: decay
Date: July 29, 2022 02:18PM
Will Collier
decay
I may get this:

I tried that one a few years back and honestly did not like it much. First one I got had a bad channel and the replacement didn't sound as good as my vanilla Pioneer receiver. Maybe the full tube versions are better.

Good to know, and maybe you're right.

---
Posted by: stephen
Date: July 30, 2022 11:05AM
Checked to see if they have Roland electric pianos. It's an indulgence I've been thinking about, but they only have their own brand and it looks low-end and suspect.

Wonder what else I might need?
Date: July 30, 2022 11:12AM
stephen
Checked to see if they have Roland electric pianos. It's an indulgence I've been thinking about, but they only have their own brand and it looks low-end and suspect.

Wonder what else I might need?

Yeah, I don't think they carry anything like that that isn't store-brand. OTOH, their store brands are usually just rebadged versions of other-brand products made in the same factory. For example the guitar tube amps are rebadged Laneys IIRC.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 101
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020