Date: August 04, 2022 09:40PM
Free (with ads) on YouTube right now:

War Of The Worlds (1953)-
[www.youtube.com]

Frankenstein: The True Story (1973)-
[www.youtube.com]

The Poseidon Adventure (1972)-
[www.youtube.com]

Frankenstein: The True Story is the one I'm most excited about since that version with Michael Sarrazin is rarely shown, even less often in it's full, uncut version as seen here. It also features James Mason, David McCallum, and a very young Jane Seymour.

WARNING- If I posted a link in the above message, assume it is at minimum "NSFW- Language". Occasionally you'll be wrong.

Lie to me if you must, but don't lie to me and insult my intelligence in the same sentence.

Resist the Thought Police: George Orwell's book 1984 was meant as a warning, not an instruction manual.

"Political correctness is just intellectual colonialism and psychological fascism for the creation of thought crime" - Steve Hughes

What's my "Super Power"? I can make active threads go stone-dead with a single post. I try to use this power only for good and not for evil but, you know... stuff happens.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Free Classic Movies
Posted by: Rolando
Date: August 04, 2022 11:08PM
Also,

Beavis & Butthead Do America
A great memory, I dropped by my Parents house, and they regularly watched HBO in SAP (Second Audio Program) for the Spanish Dubs.

after a while, Beavis and Butthead Do America comes on. My dad offers to switch back to English. I say <<¡No, lo quiero mirar en Español!>> (No, I want to see this in Spanish!)

I'm watching and laughing, and he is just fascinated and finally asks me:
<<¿Quien son estos huercos mendigos?>> (Whoi are these idiot kids?)

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: August 05, 2022 07:08AM
I recall watch the Frankenstein show when it first came out. It was so much better than the classic take.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.” -- François de La Rochefoucauld

"Those who cannot accept the past are condemned to revise it." -- Geo. Mathias
Posted by: Michael
Date: August 05, 2022 01:42PM
And Fistful of Dollars. Watched it last night after watching an episode of Hell's Kitchen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 91
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020