advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BoobTube Tonight?!....Series P: 'The Sandman' / Season F: 'Black Bird'_'Physical' / movies: "Luck'_'Predator prequel'.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: August 05, 2022 06:52AM
...series premiere:
'The Sandman' on Netflix

....season premieres:
'The Outlaws' on Prime Video
'Killer Camp' on the CW

....season finale:
'Black Bird' on Apple TV+
'Physical' on Apple TV+

....movies:
'Luck' on Apple TV+ [ animation from Skydance and former Pixar John Lasseter ]
'Prey' on Hulu [ a 'Predator' prequel ]
'Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Movie' on Netflix
'They/Them' on Peacock [ slasher movie with Kevin Bacnn ]
'Thirteen Lives' on Prime Video [ from Ron Howard - dramatization of real live '2018 Thai Cave rescue' ]

3:00 AM on Apple TV+
Black Bird
Limited series finale: Larry becomes suspicious, as Jimmy reaches his breaking point.

3:00 AM on Disney+
LEGO Star Wars Summer Vacation
Finn encounters three Force Spirits — Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker and Princess Leia — who share tales of vacations-gone-wrong.

Luck
Movie premiere: The ‘toon centers on Sam Greenfield (voiced by Eva Noblezada), the unluckiest person in the world who discovers the never-before-seen Land of Luck; additional voices include Simon Pegg, Flula Borg, Jane Fonda and Lil Rel Howery.

3:00 AM on Prime Video
The Outlaws
Season 2 premiere (all six episodes): The titular outlaws realize the criminal underworld isn’t done with them just yet.

Physical
Season 2 finale: Sheila and Greta embark on a new endeavor; Danny wants what he thinks he deserves.

3:00 AM on Hulu
Prey
Movie premiere: Set in the Comanche Nation 300 years ago, this Predator prequel tells the story of a young woman (played by Roswell, New Mexico‘s Amber Midthunder) who must defend her camp against a sudden danger.

3:00 AM on Netflix
Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Movie
Movie premiere: Nickelodeon’s feature-length effort sees the heroes’ powers tested when ruthless creatures from another universe look to unleash extreme chaos.

3:00 AM on Netflix
The Sandman
Series premiere (all 10 episodes): The Neil Gaiman adaptation stars Sweetbitter‘s Tom Sturridge as Morpheus aka the King of Dreams, who embarks on a journey to find what was stolen from him

3:00 AM on Peacock
They/Them
Movie premiere: Kevin Bacon and Carrie Preston run a killer conversion therapy camp in the Blumhouse slasher flick.

3:00 AM on Prime Video
Thirteen Lives
Movie premiere: Colin Farrell and Viggo Mortensen play real-life rescuers John Volanthen and Rick Stanton in Ron Howard’s dramatization of the 2018 Thai cave rescue.

8:00 PM on The CW
Killer Camp
Season 2 premiere: Thirteen new campers arrive at Camp Pleasant and are quickly reminded that not everyone will survive.

9:00 PM on The CW
Dynasty
In the series’ fifth-to-last episode, Liam turns to his mentor for advice, while Adam turns to Fallon for help, culminating in surprise results.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!....Series P: 'The Sandman' / Season F: 'Black Bird'_'Physical' / movies: "Luck'_'Predator prequel'.....
Posted by: Paul F.
Date: August 05, 2022 02:43PM
I know that previews can be deceiving, but, "Prey" looked pretty good!

Paul F.
-----
A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca c. 5 BC - 65 AD
----
Good is the enemy of Excellent. Talent is not necessary for Excellence.
Persistence is necessary for Excellence. And Persistence is a Decision.

--

--

--
Eureka, CA
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!....Series P: 'The Sandman' / Season F: 'Black Bird'_'Physical' / movies: "Luck'_'Predator prequel'.....
Posted by: Will Collier
Date: August 05, 2022 03:58PM
Paul F.
I know that previews can be deceiving, but, "Prey" looked pretty good!

I think it got pretty good early reviews, which surprised me given how meh "Predators" was, and that "The Predator" (recent movie, not the 80's original) is apparently considered to be a total POS.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 66
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020