advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
the Hostess, with the mostess [ on the ball ]?!....Hostess welcomes back Fall flavored treats....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: August 28, 2022 07:06PM
.....six flavors.....3 for Halloween....

Hostess Pumpkin Spice Flavored Twinkies
Hostess Iced Pumpkin Flavored CupCakes
Hostess Caramel Crunch Donettes

For Halloween:
Hostess Spooky Twinkies
Hostess ScaryCakes
new Hostess Creepy Caramel Ding Dongs

Trick or Treat Yourself with Limited Time Fall-Flavored Snacks from Hostess Brands

.....Hostess Brands is offering six delicious fall-flavored treats, including the addition of one new festive variety for its seasonal lineup, this fall. Hostess® fans once again will be able to enjoy their favorite snacks in fall- and Halloween-inspired selections of the brand's classic treats when they reach store shelves this September.

The returning snacks for autumn include Hostess® Pumpkin Spice Flavored Twinkies®, Hostess® Iced Pumpkin Flavored CupCakes and Hostess® Caramel Crunch Donettes®. The Halloween lineup features fan favorites Hostess® Spooky Twinkies® and Hostess® ScaryCakes™, along with new Hostess® Creepy Caramel Ding Dongs®.

"As fall approaches, consumers are eager to get their hands on popular fall flavors like pumpkin spice, cinnamon and caramel," said Christopher Balach, general manager of Hostess Brands, LLC. "We're excited for fall snacking enthusiasts to try our new Hostess Creepy Caramel Ding Dongs, which are a delicious, spooky addition to our fun Halloween lineup."

Hostess Brands' tasty and creepy snacks are perfect for a variety of at-home activities this fall, including pumpkin-carving, Halloween party snack boards and scary movie marathons.

Each of the seasonal snacks are available in a multi-pack at a suggested retail price of $3.99. Hostess Iced Pumpkin Flavored CupCakes, Hostess Caramel Crunch Donettes, Hostess Spooky Twinkies and Hostess ScaryCakes are also available in single-serve packages at a suggested retail price of $2.30. The fall snacks will arrive in grocery retailers nationwide beginning in September while the Halloween snacks will roll out in October.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2022 07:09PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: the Hostess, with the mostess [ on the ball ]?!....Hostess welcomes back Fall flavored treats....
Posted by: mikebw
Date: August 29, 2022 11:14AM
Are they going to take on the trend that Nabisco has been doing with the Oreo and make up wacky new flavors all the time?
Re: the Hostess, with the mostess [ on the ball ]?!....Hostess welcomes back Fall flavored treats....
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: August 29, 2022 11:26AM
Whil e I may take a strong mint flavor, I can skip anything else - especially pumpkin.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.” -- François de La Rochefoucauld

"Those who cannot accept the past are condemned to revise it." -- Geo. Mathias

The German word for contraceptive is “Schwangerschaftsverhütungsmittel”. By the time you finished saying that, it’s too late
Posted by: Lizabeth
Date: August 29, 2022 01:13PM
I'd rather make my own pumpkin treats - pumpkin spice rarely has anything pumpkin in it.
Posted by: DinerDave
Date: August 29, 2022 04:50PM
Ombligo
Whil e I may take a strong mint flavor, I can skip anything else - especially pumpkin.

My feelings exactly

Dave

Welcome to Dave's BBQ!

Many have eaten here....

Few have died
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 316
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020