advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BoobTube Tonight?!....Season P: 'DC's Stargirl' / Season F: 'Wellington Paranormal'....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: August 31, 2022 05:49AM
....season premiere:
'DC's Stargirl' on the CW

....season finale:
'Wellington Paranormal' on the CW

3:00 AM on Disney+
High School Musical: The Musical: The Series
Following an explosive rehearsal, the Wildcats partake in the camp’s annual Color War, where rivalries are not only formed but encouraged.

3:00 AM on Hulu
Reservation Dogs
Two influencers try to bring the younger generation together at the NARDS Youth Summit.

8:00 PM on Fox
MasterChef
The Top 8 are paired and tasked with communicating on opposite sides of a wall to create identical dishes. Later, the Top 6 take over Wolfgang Puck’s kitchen.

8:00 PM on The CW
DC's Stargirl
Season 3 premiere: When The Gambler returns to Blue Valley, it threatens the peace among the frenemies.

9:00 PM on The CW
Wellington Paranormal
Two episodes: Minogue and O’Leary investigate a series of mysterious curses. Then in the Season 4 finale, the officers go back in time to the 1990s and inadvertently create an apocalyptic new timeline.

10:00 PM on FXX
Archer
Gillette oversees a creepy crawly mission in a tropical jungle.

10:00 PM on Freeform
grown-ish
Doug throws a party; Junior considers opening up to Annika; Aaron’s long-distance relationship is put to the test.

10:00 PM on Syfy
Resident Alien
When Halloween comes to Patience, Harry sheds his human mask

10:00 PM on FX
Welcome to Wrexham
Two episodes: Rob and Ryan must convince star players and executives to take a chance on Wrexham. Later, the home opener arrives.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!....Season P: 'DC's Stargirl' / Season F: 'Wellington Paranormal'....
Posted by: Spiff
Date: August 31, 2022 01:58PM
I really wanted to like Stargirl. But I can't stomach killing of kids needlessly and blatantly having evil influence kids. I have enough to worry about, that I don't need to have anxiety over the TV that I watch. No thanks.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 96
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020