advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
my MINIons?!....Apple has not discontinued the 'iPhone 13 Mini'.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: September 07, 2022 09:13PM
....starting at $599.....

Apple Continues to Sell iPhone 13 Mini at Lower $599 Starting Price

....While the new iPhone 14 lineup does not include an iPhone 14 mini, Apple continues to sell the iPhone 13 mini, with pricing starting at a lower $599 in the United States. The device remains available with 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB of storage in several colors.

Apple has discontinued the iPhone 12 mini following its event today, but refurbished models remain available on Apple's online store for the time being. Apple's pricing for refurbished iPhone 12 mini models now starts at $439 in the United States for the 64GB model, which quickly ran out of stock but could return soon, compared to $529 yesterday.

It's likely that Apple will completely phase out the iPhone mini models by time the iPhone 15 launches, so consider purchasing one now if interested.

The new iPhone 14 lineup consists of the 6.1-inch iPhone 14, 6.7-inch iPhone 14 Plus, 6.1-inch iPhone 14 Pro, and 6.7-inch iPhone 14 Pro Max, leaving fans of smaller smartphones like the 5.4-inch mini model without a suitable option. Reports over the years indicated that the iPhone mini simply did not sell enough to receive another update.

continue.......to procreate........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2022 09:26PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: my MINIons?!....Apple has not discontinued the 'iPhone 13 Mini'.....
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: September 08, 2022 09:22AM
Never fear, they'll be on Swappa for years.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.” -- François de La Rochefoucauld

"Those who cannot accept the past are condemned to revise it." -- Geo. Mathias
Re: my MINIons?!....Apple has not discontinued the 'iPhone 13 Mini'.....
Posted by: Harbourmaster
Date: September 08, 2022 02:12PM
Of course they lowered the prices… I just bought one for the wife last month on 8/16!

Aloha, Ken

“I have developed significant attachments to several members even though I wouldn't recognize them if I sat next to one on a park bench. I'm often tempted when in an airport to walk around, hollering "The Løpe", to see if anyone other than the Homeland Security people will acknowledge me. ” - The Løpe
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 84
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020