advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
cast aside your fears?!....another SNL cast member exits....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: September 19, 2022 07:56PM
.....Chris Redd.....

SNL: Chris Redd Leaving After 5 Seasons in Latest Cast Exit

....It’s almost easier to tell you who won’t be back on Saturday Night Live this season than who will.

Chris Redd is the latest cast member to say goodbye to NBC’s late-night sketch comedy institution, leaving the show after five seasons

“Being a part of SNL has been the experience of a lifetime,” Redd said in a statement. “Five years ago, I walked into 30 Rock knowing that this was an amazing opportunity for growth. Now, with friends who have become family and memories I will cherish forever, I’m grateful to Lorne Michaels and to the entire SNL organization. From the bottom of my heart, I can’t thank you all enough.”

After joining the SNL cast as a featured player in 2017, Redd was promoted to full repertory status in 2019, with memorable impressions of Kanye West and New York City Mayor Eric Adams.
Redd is the seventh cast member confirmed to leave SNL since it last aired, following veteran repertory players Aidy Bryant, Pete Davidson, Kate McKinnon, Alex Moffat, Kyle Mooney and Melissa Villaseñor. First-year featured player Aristotle Athari is also out.....

another one........exits..........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2022 07:59PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: cast aside your fears?!....another SNL cast member exits....
Posted by: GGD
Date: September 19, 2022 08:08PM
But Kenan Thompson is still there after 20 seasons.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 60
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020