advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BoobTube Tonight?!....Series P: 'Thai Cave Rescue' / Season P: 'Law & Order' Crossover / Norman Lear tribute....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: September 22, 2022 05:50AM
....series premiere:
'Thai Cave Rescue' on Netflix [ limited series - based on the true story ]

.....season premieres:
'Law & Order' Crossover [ 3 hour event with original, SVU, Organized Crime ]

....season finale:
'Celebrity Family Feud' on ABC

....'Norman Lear: 100 Years of Music and Laughter' on ABC......

3:00 AM on Paramount+
The Good Fight
Ri’Chard and Liz work a racial discrimination case involving a Black coach and an NFL team owner.

3:00 AM on Disney+
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law
Jen is a bridesmaid at a friend’s wedding, an already stressful event compounded by She-Hulk issues.

3:00 AM on Netflix
Thai Cave Rescue
Limited series premiere (all six episodes): Creators Michael Russell Gunn and Dana Ledoux Miller (Designated Survivor), along with Thai filmmaker Baz Poonpiriya, dramatize the 2018 soccer team rescue.

3:00 AM on Peacock
Vampire Academy
Rose proves she’s a great leader, but at a terrible cost; Lissa makes a radical decision; Victor takes a stand.

8:00 PM on ABC
Celebrity Family Feud
Season 8 finale (special night): It’s Jackass vs. Jackass, as Johnny Knoxville takes on co-creator Jeff Tremaine.

8:00 PM on NBC
Law & Order Crossover
Three-hour season premiere event! Law & Order‘s Cosgrove and Shaw (new series regular Mehcad Brooks) track down a young girl’s killer; SVU‘s Benson and Organized Crime‘s Stabler realize it’s more than just a typical homicide.

9:00 PM on CBS
Big Brother
The summer’s penultimate eviction takes place, revealing Season 24’s three finalists.

9:00 PM on ABC
Norman Lear: 100 Years of Music and Laughter
The stars pay tribute to the iconic television producer; special guests include Jennifer Aniston, George Clooney, Laverne Cox, Tom Hanks, Jimmy Kimmel, Rita Moreno, Amy Poehler, Rob Reiner and and Octavia Spencer.

10:00 PM on FX
Atlanta
“I’m tired of all these old heads hating, just let me listen to my Italian drill music and blue-eyed trap in peace,” reads the official synopsis. “Y’all can listen to D’Angelo or whatever.”

10:00 PM on FXX
Little Demon
Chrissy discovers her best friend has a big secret; Laura and Satan unite for the sake of their old dog.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 74
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020