advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Just learned that I was awarded 1St Place in the 2022 New Jersey Senior Art Show
Posted by: JoeM
Date: October 02, 2022 01:29PM
After 4 days stuck in the hospital with Norovirus (I had all the cr@ppy parts of it without the benefit of a cruise) I came home to find out I had been awarded 1St Place in the 2022 New Jersey Senior Art Show for my digital abstract submission. After the cr@ppy week I had, I must say that I'm pleasantly surprised and honored.

[www.newjerseystage.com]

JoeM
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Just learned that I was awarded 1St Place in the 2022 New Jersey Senior Art Show
Posted by: TheTominator
Date: October 02, 2022 01:30PM
Congratulations!
Re: Just learned that I was awarded 1St Place in the 2022 New Jersey Senior Art Show
Posted by: Buzz
Date: October 02, 2022 01:31PM
Yay! Free dinner at Joe's Crab Shack?
==
Posted by: Speedy
Date: October 02, 2022 01:46PM
Congratulations! But we all know you are a very talented polymath.

Although I could be very happy with 64th place in the 2022 New Jersey Junior Art Show.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2022 01:52PM by Speedy.
Posted by: Grateful11
Date: October 02, 2022 01:46PM
Congrats!

Grateful11
Posted by: robfilms
Date: October 02, 2022 02:07PM
it's always nice to be acknowledged.

feel better.

enjoy the spotlight.

thumbs up,

rob
Posted by: surfer33
Date: October 02, 2022 02:16PM
Nice!
Congratulations!
Posted by: lost in space
Date: October 02, 2022 02:18PM
At first I thought the title said 15th place. I thought, well, if he's proud of 15th place, I'm going to congratulate him anyway. But it's 1st place, so extra double congratulations!!

Posted by: Rolando
Date: October 02, 2022 02:19PM
Congrats to you!

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Posted by: rgG
Date: October 02, 2022 02:20PM
smiley-music039

So sorry about the norovirus. That can be awful.

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: October 02, 2022 02:30PM
Congratulations!

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Posted by: mstudio
Date: October 02, 2022 02:30PM
Congratulations, looks like you had some stiff competition. Good for you.
Posted by: davec
Date: October 02, 2022 02:33PM
Joe, Congratulations!!

Dave

...on the trailing edge of technology.
Posted by: Lew Zealand
Date: October 02, 2022 02:53PM
Congratulations, Joe! As more of a fartist than artist, I am in awe of people who create!
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: October 02, 2022 02:57PM
Sorry to hear of the virus, that is a bummer but I guess you are doing better. Congrats.

Mischievous and Deceitful
Chicanerous and Deplorable
Posted by: Dennis R
Date: October 02, 2022 02:58PM
Congratulations!!!
Posted by: Acer
Date: October 02, 2022 03:02PM
newjerseystage.com is not working for me. Can you post your image?
Posted by: August West
Date: October 02, 2022 03:03PM
JoeM remains the man.

“There comes a point where we need to stop just pulling people out of the river. We need to go upstream and find out why they’re falling in."

Posted by: prymsnap
Date: October 02, 2022 03:28PM
Very nice! Congratulations.
Posted by: TheTominator
Date: October 02, 2022 03:38PM
Acer

I think it is this one
[njseniorarts.com]

Posted by: DP
Date: October 02, 2022 03:49PM
Well done! Pat yourself on the back...

...more music...

Disclaimer: This post is checked for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Any attempts at humor are solely the responsibility of the author and bear no claim that any and all readers will approve or appreciate said attempt at humor.
My name is DP, and I approve this message.
Date: October 02, 2022 04:45PM
TheTominator
Acer

I think it is this one
[njseniorarts.com]

Yes that’s it. Thanks for posting! It's part of a collection of 7 abstracts, all attempting to illustrate a unique condition or concern of humanity. This one is titled "Listen To Your Heart".

JoeM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2022 06:14PM by JoeM.
Date: October 02, 2022 04:46PM
Thanks for the congrats and well wishes everyone! I really appreciate it!

JoeM
Posted by: Bernie
Date: October 02, 2022 05:13PM
Congratulations!

Staunton, Virginia
Posted by: Forrest
Date: October 02, 2022 06:11PM
Very nice - congrats.
Posted by: Michael
Date: October 02, 2022 07:18PM
Very cool piece. Congratulations on the win!
Posted by: DinerDave
Date: October 02, 2022 07:25PM
Wow!

That's awesome!

Dave

Welcome to Dave's BBQ!

Many have eaten here....

Few have died
Posted by: A-Polly
Date: October 02, 2022 10:10PM
Wah-hoo!!! — congratulations! smileys with beer
Date: October 03, 2022 07:12AM
Thanks again, everyone!

JoeM
Posted by: decay
Date: October 03, 2022 07:23AM
Very cool!

---
Posted by: mspace
Date: October 03, 2022 07:50AM
Nice! Congrats!!!
Posted by: rich in distress
Date: October 03, 2022 08:17AM
Way to go!
Kudos!!
Posted by: mikebw
Date: October 03, 2022 08:22AM
Very cool, nice work!
Posted by: Spiff
Date: October 03, 2022 11:09AM
That is so cool! Love that piece of art. Well done.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 400
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020