advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Any "single" Apple Airtag Deals?
Posted by: spacescape
Date: November 23, 2022 07:52AM
I'd like to "Try" Apple Airtags but not sure we need more than 1-2 to actually try. Any decent "single" Airtag sales?
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Any "single" Apple Airtag Deals?
Posted by: rz
Date: November 23, 2022 08:21AM
I doubt you'll find a single one for anything less than about $25, which is a whopping $4 off.

I got one before a recent trip, and thankfully didn't have to rely on it to find my luggage. I did miss my return flight, and saw my bag go from Seattle to Atlanta, then on to Orlando. When I landed in Orlando, I saw it was already there, waiting in the Delta office next to Baggage Claim.
Posted by: spacescape
Date: November 23, 2022 08:45AM
rz
I doubt you'll find a single one for anything less than about $25, which is a whopping $4 off.

I got one before a recent trip, and thankfully didn't have to rely on it to find my luggage. I did miss my return flight, and saw my bag go from Seattle to Atlanta, then on to Orlando. When I landed in Orlando, I saw it was already there, waiting in the Delta office next to Baggage Claim.

Ok, so do you like them or not? Just asking because I'm a little confused.
Posted by: rz
Date: November 24, 2022 10:41AM
In my case it was like a cheap insurance policy. If my luggage had been lost, at least I would have known where it was.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 112
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020