advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BoobTube Tonight?!....Series P: 'Trolley'_'The Wheel' / Season F: 'American Dad!'.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: December 19, 2022 06:14AM
....series premieres:
'Trolley' on Netflix
'LEGO Masters: Celebrity Holiday Bricktacular' on Fox
'The Wheel' on NBC [ new game show ]

....season finale:
American Dad!' on TBS

3:00 AM on Netflix
Trolley
Series premiere (one episode): A sudden tragedy forces the wife (I Have a Lover‘s Kim Hyun-joo) of an assemblyman to confront family secrets and a troubling past; Park Hee-soon (A Model Family) co-stars.

8:00 PM on Fox
LEGO Masters: Celebrity Holiday Bricktacular
Series premiere: Celebrity contestants Robin Thicke, Finesse Mitchell, Cheryl Hines and the late Leslie Jordan compete in holiday-themed challenges for charity. (Continues Tuesday and Wednesday at 8 pm.)

8:00 PM on ABC, ESPN
Monday Night Football
The Los Angeles Rams take on the Green Bay Packers, live from Wisconsin’s Lambeau Field.

9:00 PM on HBO
His Dark Materials
Two episodes: Mrs. Coulter risks everything to save Lyra; then at 10 pm, Lyra and Will try to escape the Land of the Dead.

10:00 PM on TBS
American Dad!
Season 17 finale: Stan creates a magazine for men; Roger has his famous Christmas sex party stolen from him.

10:00 PM on NBC
The Wheel
Series premiere: Christina Ricci, Todrick Hall, Cat Cora, Mark McGrath, Amber Ruffin and Steve Kornacki help contestants answer questions for life-changing money; comedian Michael McIntyre hosts.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!....Series P: 'Trolley'_'The Wheel' / Season F: 'American Dad!'.....
Posted by: iaJim
Date: December 20, 2022 09:59PM
I am sure that I lost brain power watching the last ten minutes of The Wheel.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 177
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020