advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Free Flaco
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: February 19, 2023 07:25AM
“For two weeks, an owl that escaped from New York’s Central Park Zoo has flown from treetop to treetop, eluding capture and amassing legions of fans worried about its ability to survive alone in the big city.

Would Flaco, a majestic Eurasian eagle-owl, go hungry because he hadn’t developed an ability to hunt while in captivity?

With a collective sigh of relief, the answer was a resounding no: It appears Flaco has regained his killer instincts and is becoming an old hand at swooping down from his lofty perch to feed on the park’s bounty of rats.”

[apnews.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2023 07:26AM by DeusxMac.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Free Flaco
Posted by: DP
Date: February 19, 2023 07:32AM
to feed on the park’s bounty of rats

Leave him out there! And get more Eurasian Eagle-owls...

Back to music.

Disclaimer: This post is checked for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Any attempts at humor are solely the responsibility of the author and bear no claim that any and all readers will approve or appreciate said attempt at humor.
My name is DP, and I approve this message.

"Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime."- Lavrentiy Beria
Posted by: rgG
Date: February 19, 2023 09:33AM
Send him over to Brooklyn where my daughter lives. He won’t go hungry there.

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: February 19, 2023 01:04PM
The zoo has given up any recapture attempts. Flacco is on his own - rats beware.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.” -- François de La Rochefoucauld

"Those who cannot accept the past are condemned to revise it." -- Geo. Mathias

The German word for contraceptive is “Schwangerschaftsverhütungsmittel”. By the time you finished saying that, it’s too late
Posted by: rz
Date: February 19, 2023 02:27PM
Seriously, they should get more and set them loose all over NYC.
Posted by: ka jowct
Date: February 19, 2023 02:40PM
Unfortunately, NYC is awash is rat poison and thus in poisoned rats. When they are sick and dying, they are easier to catch. I hope Flaco can avoid eatingthe ones that could kill him.

My life goes smoothly and in regular intervals
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: February 19, 2023 10:52PM
ka jowct
Unfortunately, NYC is awash is rat poison and thus in poisoned rats. When they are sick and dying, they are easier to catch. I hope Flaco can avoid eatingthe ones that could kill him.

this! I believe that was one of the original reasons given for why they wanted him back in captivity.

Hurts like a bastid...
Posted by: Buzz
Date: February 20, 2023 08:48PM
Maybe Flaco will return on his own..... when he realizes how good he had it. Or maybe he'll put on a disguise and hang out at the Bronx Zoo for awhile.
==
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 144
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020