advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BoobTube Tonight?!....Hallmark kissee movie....Lifetime 'double'....Donna Summer documentary.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 20, 2023 09:33AM
.....Hallmark kissee movie......love in National Park....Lifetime woman sees a man who looks like her husband....

......the Donna Summer documentary.....one of her daughters was involved in making it...

10:00 AM on Pluto TV’s Sitcom Legends Channel
Cheers
In celebration of today’s 30th anniversary of the beloved sitcom’s finale, catch a complete marathon of its final season.

2:30 PM on Fox, USA Network
USFL
Pittsburgh Maulers take on the Memphis Showboats (at 12:30 pm on USA Network); Birmingham Stallions battle the Michigan Panthers (4 pm, Fox).

7:00 PM on Ovation
Murdoch Mysteries
Two episodes: Murdoch suspects wrongdoing in the apparent drowning of a military recruit; then at 8 pm, Murdoch is asked to exonerate a former friend in a decades-old murder.

8:00 PM on Hallmark Channel
Love in Zion National: A National Park Romance
TV-movie premiere: Sparks fly between an assistant curator (Cedar Cove‘s Cindy Busby) and a Native American park ranger (The DUFF‘s David Gridley) as they explore Zion National Park.

8:00 PM on HBO
Love to Love You, Donna Summer
Documentary premiere: The Queen of Disco’s life and career is examined through the singer’s own reflections and the memories of her family, friends and colleagues.

8:00 PM on Lifetime
The Man With My Husband's Face
TV-movie premiere: After a woman’s (Infamously in Love‘s Koko Marshall) husband (Hider in My House‘s Thomas Gipson) disappears and she catches a glimpse of his apparent doppelganger, a chain of events soon unravels everything she thought she knew about him.

9:00 PM on Showtime
Pearl
Premium cable premiere: In the origin story of X‘s villainous matriarch, Pearl (Suspiria‘s Mia Goth) yearns for a glamorous life under the overbearing eye of her devout mom (Nothing Trivial‘s Tandi Wright), all while tending to her ailing father (The Luminaries‘ Matthew Sunderland) on her family’s isolated farm.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2023 09:38AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!....Hallmark kissee movie....Lifetime 'double'....Donna Summer documentary.....
Posted by: anonymouse1
Date: May 20, 2023 01:05PM
I heard the Donna Summer interview (rerun) on Fresh Air. Really very interesting and well worth the time. Not what I expected, in a very good way.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 146
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020