advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
44mm Apple Watch SE (1st Gen) GPS + Cellular (Abyss Blue/Moss Green Sport Loop) $149
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: July 21, 2023 03:56PM
[slickdeals.net]

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: 44mm Apple Watch SE (1st Gen) GPS + Cellular (Abyss Blue/Moss Green Sport Loop) $149
Posted by: jdc
Date: July 21, 2023 06:18PM
Its no where near as good as the second (current) which has the same processor as the current watches... but the cellular option is a savings.

Have to add it to your cell plan, maybe $10 a month.

Edited 999 time(s). Last edit at 12:08PM by jdc.
Re: 44mm Apple Watch SE (1st Gen) GPS + Cellular (Abyss Blue/Moss Green Sport Loop) $149
Posted by: Rolando
Date: July 21, 2023 10:58PM
jdc
Have to add it to your cell plan, maybe $10 a month.

Plus fees/taxes/bs, $15-$19/month

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Posted by: gabester
Date: July 22, 2023 10:37AM
I've picked up two SEs already - $200 and a previous $150 nike offering with the cellular option which I have yet to get activated on my carrier in either case... but having the option for runners and cyclists to be able not carry a phone but still call for help seemed wise at the time.

I'm tempted to get a 3rd one for another family member than can use it, but also thinking to just wait for some deals on the 2nd gen SE or 8 to get below the $300 level.

g=
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 145
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020