Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Carnos, where is that recipe...?
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: October 31, 2023 10:12PM
You know what I'm talking about.

For those that do not, I'm in search of a good Indian pickle recipe, which Carnos (allegedly!) has in his possession. Somewhere. Hmm.

Hurts like a bastid...
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Carnos, where is that recipe...?
Posted by: Carnos Jax
Date: October 31, 2023 10:25PM
Man, not a week or two goes by without me thinking about getting around to writing that recipe down. It's my mom's indian lemon pickle recipe, and it's trapped in her head. We just haven't had a chance to make a batch (the only way I'll be able to document it) ever since I promised it to you (and that's been a couple of years?). But it's been several months since we made anything indian, so hopefully that means the drought is over soon.
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: October 31, 2023 11:45PM
Carnos Jax
Man, not a week or two goes by without me thinking about getting around to writing that recipe down. It's my mom's indian lemon pickle recipe, and it's trapped in her head. We just haven't had a chance to make a batch (the only way I'll be able to document it) ever since I promised it to you (and that's been a couple of years?). But it's been several months since we made anything indian, so hopefully that means the drought is over soon.

Sounds good. Make it a proper document of the process for the sake of history!

Hurts like a bastid...
Posted by: Carnos Jax
Date: November 01, 2023 12:01AM
Yeah, you’re right, there’s so many recipes I need to get down on paper over the next several (hopefully) years.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 118
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020