advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Halloween pix
Posted by: DP
Date: November 01, 2023 07:39AM
We had about 50 last night which wasn't too bad considering how chilly it's gotten over the last few days, even getting some snow! it's an interesting situation because sometimes we have 100+ and others maybe 20. Sure, the weather has something to do with it, but when I was a kid, the weather didn't affect anything!

So here's some images and I'll start with this young man's first Halloween but Mom and Dad got dressed up too:

Then a fun alien costume:

And the whole family dressed up. The white streak across the bottom is the snow starting:

Our neighbors who are always fun. He made the costume from Great Stuff and says it really kept his feet warm!

And looking back toward our house (the glow on the left) when the snow started in earnest. We have about an inch on the ground this morning!

Thx for looking in!

Something different.

Disclaimer: This post is checked for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Any attempts at humor are solely the responsibility of the author and bear no claim that any and all readers will approve or appreciate said attempt at humor.
My name is DP, and I approve this message.

"Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime."- Lavrentiy Beria
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Halloween pix
Posted by: RecipeForDisaster
Date: November 01, 2023 07:48AM
That’s really fun, I love when the adults also dress up. I find that I don’t know what half the costumes are supposed to be, because I’m square.
Posted by: blooz
Date: November 01, 2023 10:10AM
Nice costumes. Those are fun days when you have kids.

And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once.
—Friedrich Nietzsche
Western Massachusetts
Posted by: lost in space
Date: November 01, 2023 04:31PM
Fun pics!

I miss those fun days with our kids, and enjoy having the current trick or treaters come knocking.

Posted by: ka jowct
Date: November 01, 2023 05:56PM
Someone here is NYC dressed up as Pizza Rat, full rat suit and an enormous slice that he hauled up the subway steps. Must have been attached to the costume's snout. It's included in this article, scroll down:

NYC Halloween

The description seems to have been written by someone who doesn't recognize the Pizza Rat reference.

I love the guy who just wants to get his train.

My life goes smoothly and in regular intervals

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2023 06:00PM by ka jowct.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 356
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020