advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
over Phil'd?!....you thought he was gone but 'Dr. Phil' returning with his own network.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: November 06, 2023 04:44PM
.....he thinks he is Oprah.....imagine an entire network full of him.....

Dr. Phil Returns! ‘New’ Show to Air on Phil McGraw’s Own Cable Network

....Well, that was quick. Not six months after Dr. Phil ended its 21-season run in daytime, Dr. Phil McGraw has announced a primetime version of Dr. Phil that will air on his newly formed cable network.

Dr. Phil Primetime will premiere Monday, Feb. 26 at 8/7c on Merit Street Media. A network launch date has not yet been disclosed.

“I absolutely love talking to real people about real problems,” McGraw said in a statement Monday. “People who aren’t just complaining but are actively looking for real solutions to better their lives. It all begins and ends with real people dealing with these issues for real, using common sense, fact-based information, and action plans to create results.”

As for Merit Street Media, it is noted that the network will “initially offer multiple hours of original daily programming, including live news broadcasts.” Adds McGraw: “The audience will dictate our content because they are our content, and I want my viewers’ help in building Merit Street. I continue my pledge to help individuals, couples, and families have the tough conversations, face the hard realities, and get real answers for the most positive and effective outcome.”.....

......like a fungus........just can't get rid of it........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2023 05:20PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: over Phil'd?!....you thought he was gone but 'Dr. Phil' returning with his own network.....
Posted by: ka jowct
Date: November 06, 2023 05:05PM
He got awfully tacky and mean-spirited as time went on.

My life goes smoothly and in regular intervals
Re: over Phil'd?!....you thought he was gone but 'Dr. Phil' returning with his own network.....
Posted by: rz
Date: November 06, 2023 05:23PM
Who wants to start taking bets on how long this network will last? I give it 9 months.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 249
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020