advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
[ what a ] tool__time?!.....Casey Wilson says Tim Allen was a b*tch on ‘Santa Clauses’ set......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: December 07, 2023 02:42AM
.....very rude....and 'self involved' [ only cared about himself and his scenes ].....worst co-star she has every worked with....apparently it is well known that he is a jerk.....

Casey Wilson Calls Tim Allen a ‘Bitch,’ Says Working With Him on The Santa Clauses Was ‘Single Worst Experience’ She’s Ever Had With a Co-Star

.....Casey Wilson is not mincing words when it comes to her former co-star Tim Allen.

In the latest episode of her Bitch Sesh podcast, the Happy Endings alum refers to her time acting opposite Allen as the “single worst experience” she’s ever had with another actor.

“Tim Allen was such a bitch,” she exclaims, recalling her guest stint on Disney+’s The Santa Clauses (per Variety). “It was the truly single worst experience I’ve ever had with a co-star ever.”

Wilson appeared in the sequel series’ 2022 premiere as Sara, the little girl who left the allegedly lactose intolerant Claus soy milk in 1994’s The Santa Clause.

“So, I’m in a scene. It’s just me and Tim Allen, and I’m supposed to throw things at him,” Wilson recalls. “He’s coming down the chimney, obviously as Santa, and I am woken up thinking there’s an intruder, basically like a home invasion scene. So, I’m throwing things at him. [He] goes over to the producer who is standing four feet from me and goes, and I hear him, he goes, ‘You gotta tell her to stop stepping on my lines.’ The producer turns to me with horror on his face and has to walk one foot to me and he goes, ‘Um, Tim would ask that you stop stepping on his lines.’

“When he was done [filming] he was so f—king rude,” she continues. “Never made eye contact, never said anything. It was so uncomfortable…. It’s the end, and Tim Allen goes, ‘leaving,’ takes his Santa cape, picks it up and drops it on the floor and walks out.

“He’s a bitch,” Wilson declares for a second time. “And this is the best… I will not say who said this. This was someone that I do not know, perhaps in the crew. [He or she] breezes past me and just goes, ‘You’re seeing him on a good day.'”......

.........so rude.............?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: [ what a ] tool__time?!.....Casey Wilson says Tim Allen was a b*tch on ‘Santa Clauses’ set......
Posted by: Carnos Jax
Date: December 07, 2023 04:15AM
Well damn….
Re: [ what a ] tool__time?!.....Casey Wilson says Tim Allen was a b*tch on ‘Santa Clauses’ set......
Posted by: Tiangou
Date: December 07, 2023 07:33AM
Famously misogynist.

(Also, a convicted drug dealer and right-wing conspiracy zealot.)

Not at all surprising.

Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: December 07, 2023 07:38AM
There are two kinds of celebrities...

The kind people hate, and the kind with really good publicists.
Posted by: Bernie
Date: December 07, 2023 08:23AM
Lux Interior
There are two kinds of celebrities...

The kind people hate, and the kind with really good publicists.
smiley-score010

Staunton, Virginia
Posted by: vision63
Date: December 07, 2023 11:06AM
Tiangou
Famously misogynist.

Not at all surprising.

She stayed there and took the money. I must be the only human that quit jobs I didn't like.
Posted by: rz
Date: December 07, 2023 11:35AM
Not surprising. I like his work, but not his personal/political beliefs. Ditto Kelsey Grammer. But there are a**holes on both sides of the political spectrum, so I just try not to think about it when I am watching TV or movies.
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: December 07, 2023 11:44AM
vision63
She stayed there and took the money. I must be the only human that quit jobs I didn't like.

You can like a job and hate your boss/cow workers.
Posted by: Tiangou
Date: December 07, 2023 12:00PM
vision63
Tiangou
Famously misogynist.

Not at all surprising.

"Struggling young actor."

Never heard of it?

Date: December 07, 2023 01:15PM
Lux Interior
vision63

You can like a job and hate your boss/cow workers.

That's just about every job I've ever had, except for a few gems.
Posted by: N-OS X-tasy!
Date: December 07, 2023 01:40PM
vision63
Tiangou
Famously misogynist.

Not at all surprising.

She was a child actor at the time.

It is what it is.
Posted by: Acer
Date: December 07, 2023 01:57PM
Few successful people at the top of any career ladder get there by being meek and agreeable.
Date: December 07, 2023 02:24PM
N-OS X-tasy!
vision63
Tiangou
Famously misogynist.

Not at all surprising.

I quit jobs when I was a child. I quit Carl's Jr to work at Sportsman Park in the summer because it was more fun. I could work "and" play basketball. One job told me "If you want to come back it just may not be here for you." They weren't the only job in the universe. No softies.
Posted by: JoeH
Date: December 07, 2023 02:33PM
N-OS X-tasy!
vision63
Tiangou
Famously misogynist.

Not at all surprising.

No, her part was playing the adult version of a character from the earlier movies in the TV series The Santa Clauses. That came out in 2022 with a second season released a month ago on Disney+. Her part was as a guest star for one episode in the first season.
Posted by: RgrF
Date: December 07, 2023 10:21PM
vision63
Tiangou
Famously misogynist.

Not at all surprising.

So she should break her contract because he’s, a jerk?
Date: December 07, 2023 10:47PM
RgrF
vision63
Tiangou
Famously misogynist.

Not at all surprising.

Just do your job. Who said work is supposed to be a rose garden? If it's so insufferable, quit. It's as simple as that. There are other jobs. Crying about now doesn't mean anything. Maybe that person was the problem. How do we know? Just because they say so?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2023 10:48PM by vision63.
Date: December 08, 2023 11:53AM
vision63
RgrF
vision63
Tiangou
Famously misogynist.

Not at all surprising.

Just do your job. Who said work is supposed to be a rose garden? If it's so insufferable, quit. It's as simple as that. There are other jobs. Crying about now doesn't mean anything. Maybe that person was the problem. How do we know? Just because they say so?

Easy for you to say. And you ignore that this was from just appearing in one episode of a TV series with Allen as a guest star. Perhaps that may be why she never appeared in another episode, effectively choosing not to take another "contract". Would be bad for career if she just up and quit in the middle of doing a single episode.
Date: December 08, 2023 02:33PM
JoeH
vision63
RgrF
vision63
Tiangou
Famously misogynist.

Not at all surprising.

Easy for you to say. And you ignore that this was from just appearing in one episode of a TV series with Allen as a guest star. Perhaps that may be why she never appeared in another episode, effectively choosing not to take another "contract". Would be bad for career if she just up and quit in the middle of doing a single episode.

It wasn't easy. I had to type it. Bottom line, the circumstances don't matter. If the two people that are at issue aren't in the same room talking about it, I don't want to hear the complaint. Especially 50 years after the fact. I belong to the most complaining people on earth. I love us, but I'm tired of hearing it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2023 02:39PM by vision63.
Date: December 08, 2023 04:10PM
vision63
JoeH
vision63
RgrF
vision63
Tiangou
Famously misogynist.

Not at all surprising.

It wasn't easy. I had to type it. Bottom line, the circumstances don't matter. If the two people that are at issue aren't in the same room talking about it, I don't want to hear the complaint. Especially 50 years after the fact. I belong to the most complaining people on earth. I love us, but I'm tired of hearing it.

So you expended a slight amount of effort typing, still easy. Anyways this concerns an event from just over a year ago, not 50. Just shows you haven't been paying attention or are stuck in a 50 year old mindset.
Date: December 09, 2023 02:28PM
JoeH
vision63
JoeH
vision63
RgrF
vision63
Tiangou
Famously misogynist.

Not at all surprising.

So you expended a slight amount of effort typing, still easy. Anyways this concerns an event from just over a year ago, not 50. Just shows you haven't been paying attention or are stuck in a 50 year old mindset.

Please. I've been through way more than that person has been through in my life. Way more. Their pain doesn't come close to it. You don't hear me bitchin' about it. Don't try to elevate their BS.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2023 02:28PM by vision63.
Date: December 10, 2023 08:45AM
vision63
Please. I've been through way more than that person has been through in my life. Way more. Their pain doesn't come close to it. You don't hear me bitchin' about it. Don't try to elevate their BS.

Nah, you manage to put references towards it in many of your posts, have read lots of your "bitchin' about it" over the years. Over all you come across as a misogynistic older person who is stuck in a decades old mindset. Just you minimizing their pain to maximize your own.
Date: December 10, 2023 09:59PM
JoeH
vision63

Nah, you manage to put references towards it in many of your posts, have read lots of your "bitchin' about it" over the years. Over all you come across as a misogynistic older person who is stuck in a decades old mindset. Just you minimizing their pain to maximize your own.

I don't follow the herd. I don't mix with mobs and I don't buy the juice just because you're selling it. I do my own thinking. I'm not influenced by what the crowd decides. Actual facts rule. Not speculation or peer pressure. I believe in our Constitution and our Criminal Justice System. I don't have to believe you. I'm also not denying you a full due process. In fact, I encourage it. You can characterize it any way you want, but I've never hindered anybody from any kind of fairness.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2023 10:00PM by vision63.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 160
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020