advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Office Depot Came Through with My HannsG $100 Rebate
Posted by: cyclemax
Date: April 28, 2007 03:03PM
After several phone calls and lots of friendly non-help from Office Depot's India support, I finally went to my local store and got the official word that Office Depot would honor the HannsG $100 rebate. I called Office Depot's rebate clearing house, Young America, three weeks ago and they promised me I should receive my rebate in about three weeks. Sure enough, I received the check today, along with a letter apologizing for the delay and inconvenience, plus a $5.00 gift card and a $10 off $50 coupon as appreciation for my patience. Way to go Office Depot!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Office Depot Came Through with My HannsG $100 Rebate
Posted by: ztirffritz
Date: April 28, 2007 03:16PM
PCConnection came through on mine. Good service there too. I actually really like my Hanns-G monitor. I don't think that the monitor's price reflects its quality much.

MacResource User Map: [www.zeemaps.com]#
Posted by: Carm
Date: April 28, 2007 08:31PM
MIne just came in the mail today. I almost threw the envelope away. Looked like junk mail.
Office Depot also apologized and also gave me a $5 gift card.

Carm
Posted by: davec
Date: April 28, 2007 10:42PM
My son saved up and purchased a HannsG 19 widescreen (with no rebate). He is very pleased with it. Our concern is that recent posts expressed problems with the financial stability of HannsG (and future support/warranty help). Dave
Posted by: C(-)ris
Date: April 29, 2007 02:06AM
Glad that all the vendors are stepping up to the plate and taking care of their customers. Has anyone had any problems with a vendor NOT helping them?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 110
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020