advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BoobTube Tonight?!...Season F: 'The Curse'_'For All Mankind' / movie: 'Killers of the Flower Moon'.....'Monsieur Spade' w/Clive Oven debuTTs Sunday.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: January 12, 2024 06:03AM
...season premiere:
'Bluey' on Disney+

...season finales:
'The Curse' on Paramount+
'For All Mankind' on Apple TV+
'Monarch: Legacy of Monsters' on Apple TV+

....movies:
'Killers of the Flower Moon' on Apple TV+ [ Martin Scorsese ]
'Lift' on Netflix [ Kevin Hart movie ]
'Self Reliance' on Hulu
'Role Play' on Prime

3:00 AM
on Disney+
Bluey
Season 3, Part 3 premiere (10 episodes): Bluey and Bingo lose their stuffed toy; Bandit recalls the story of a neighborhood game of cricket.

on Paramount+ With Showtime
The Curse
Season 1 finale: The Siegels first chapter comes to an end, as we check in with the couple months down the road.

on Apple TV+
For All Mankind
Season 4 finale: Tensions on Earth and Mars come to a head

on Apple TV+
Killers of the Flower Moon
Streaming premiere: When oil is discovered in 1920s Oklahoma under Osage Nation land, locals are murdered one by one until the FBI steps in to unravel the mystery; Leonardo DiCaprio, Robert De Niro, Jesse Plemons (Fargo) and Lily Gladstone (Reservation Dogs) star.

on Netflix
Lift
Movie premiere: A thief (Kevin Hart) and his crew attempt to steal $500 million from a plane vault 40,000 feet in the air; Gugu Mbatha-Raw (Loki), Vincent D’Onofrio, Billy Magnussen (Made for Love) and Sam Worthington co-star.

on Netflix
Love Is Blind: Sweden
Series premiere (first four episodes): Swedish singles seek love and marriage, all before seeing each other in person.

on Apple TV+
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Season 1 finale: Lee, Cate, May and Keiko struggle to find a way out of Axis Mundi; Kentaro and Tim make an unexpected alliance.

on Prime Video
Role Play
Movie premiere: A couple (The Big Bang Theory’s Kaley Cuoco and Lawmen: Bass Reeves’ David Oyelowo) spices up their wedding anniversary with a night of role play, but things take a dangerous turn; Bill Nighy co-stars.

on Hulu
Self Reliance
Movie premiere: A man (New Girl’s Jake Johnson) is challenged by a famous actor (Brooklyn Nine-Nine’s Andy Samberg) to participate in a dark web reality show where assassins try to kill him for 30 days; Anna Kendrick, Emily Hampshire (Schitt’s Creek), Christopher Lloyd and Wayne Brady (Whose Line Is it Anyway?) co-star.

8:00 PM
on NBC
Transplant
Bash tries saving a couple whose wedding was waylaid by gunfire; June struggles with an old habit.

......new take on Sam Spade.....'Monsieur Spade' with Clive Owen debuTTs on Sunday on AMC....

Monsieur Spade’s Clive Owen Talks Playing an Iconic Sleuth, Trying to Learn French and His Love of Bogart

.....Sam Spade is back on the case.

The iconic private detective famously played by Humphrey Bogart in The Maltese Falcon is coming to AMC in Monsieur Spade (premiering this Sunday at 9/8c), with Clive Owen taking on the role. It’s a responsibility that Owen doesn’t take lightly, he tells TVLine: “I’m actually a huge fan of the genre. I’m a huge fan of Bogart, and I know The Maltese Falcon really well… In some way, Spade is the sort of quintessential Bogart character.” So when executive producers Scott Frank and Tom Fontana called Owen to see if he was interested, “I sent them a picture of my Maltese Falcon poster on my wall. I’ve said, ‘You’ve come to the right guy.’”......

......new take on.........Sam Spade.........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2024 06:05AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 183
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020