advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BoobTube Tonight?!....Series P: 'The Woman in the Wall' / Season P: 'Chad' / Season F: 'Reacher'....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: January 19, 2024 06:32AM
...series premiere:
'The Woman in the Wall' on Paramount+Showtime [ stateside premiere ]
'Hazbin Hotel' on Prime

...season premieres:
'Chad' on Roku Channel [ was on TBS but canceled after S1 even though they renewed it & S2 was shot ]
'Love on the Spectrum U.S.' on Netflix

....season finale:
'Reacher' on Prime

3:00 AM
on The Roku Channel
Chad
Season 2 premiere (all 10 episodes): Sophomore year brings new challenges as Chad’s newfound popularity and his friendship with Peter is tested.

on Prime Video
Hazbin Hotel
Series premiere (first four episodes): The princess of Hell (voiced by Girls5eva’s Erika Henningsen) pursues the seemingly impossible goal of rehabilitating demons; Stephanie Beatriz (Brooklyn Nine-Nine), Alex Brightman (The Blacklist), Keith David (Greenleaf) and Kimiko Glenn (Orange Is the New Black) also voice.

on Netflix
Love on the Spectrum U.S.
Season 2 premiere (all seven episodes): People on the autism spectrum navigate the world of dating and relationships.

on Prime Video
Reacher
Season 2 finale: As Reacher finally comes face-to-face with Langston, the brutal truth about Swan is revealed.

on Paramount+ With Showtime
The Woman in the Wall
Stateside premiere: A woman (The Affair’s Ruth Wilson) from a small town wakes one morning to find a corpse in her house — but she has no idea who the dead woman is or if she herself might be responsible; Daryl McCormick (The Wheel of Time) co-stars.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!....Series P: 'The Woman in the Wall' / Season P: 'Chad' / Season F: 'Reacher'....
Posted by: anonymouse1
Date: January 19, 2024 11:53AM
Reacher was worth watching. Barely.
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!....Series P: 'The Woman in the Wall' / Season P: 'Chad' / Season F: 'Reacher'....
Posted by: wurm
Date: January 19, 2024 12:35PM
anonymouse1
Reacher was worth watching. Barely.

I binge watched the first four episodes of this second season and will likely finish it up over the weekend. I enjoyed it. I've come to really like Neagley. I also re-read the book a couple of months ago to get familiar with the story again. Apparently they already ordered a third season. Will be interesting to see what book they use as the basis for it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 124
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020