advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
does whatever a spider can?!….reviews for ‘Madame Web’ are out…..
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: February 13, 2024 10:28AM
….movie is out 2/14, so review blackout lifted……all the reviews are bad….bad story, bad CGI…..being compared as being just as bad as ‘Morbius’…..some are praising Dakota Johnson but even she can’t save the film….

…..think the next Sony ‘spiderman universe’ movie is ‘Kraven’…..

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: does whatever a spider can?!….reviews for ‘Madame Web’ are out…..
Posted by: Rolando
Date: February 13, 2024 11:43AM
When movies are made by marketing....

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Posted by: Mactel
Date: February 13, 2024 11:54AM
Sony is under contract to release a certain number of these turds to keep the rights to the Tom Holland Spider-Man movies.
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: February 13, 2024 12:53PM
Spoiler of the trailer in my comment:

The voice acting of Dakota Johnson and Sydney Sweeney starting at the 1:26 mark of the trailer sound like they are reading lines from the script the very first time, ever. It is almost as if both of them are competing for the monotone trophy.

Sweeney: "Who are you? What is going on?" in monotone doesn't make me reach for the wallet and buy a ticket.

Johnson: "If you want to live...you have to trust me" just doesn't sound like she is actually warning someone of imminent death and dismemberment.

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Posted by: MikeF
Date: February 13, 2024 04:38PM
Some fan needs to go back and redo "Sleeper" so that instead of McDonalds it shows the number of Spiderman movies.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 157
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020