advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Paint You Fools! - Rust-Oleum satin white spray paint $2.97 @ Amazon
Posted by: steve...
Date: February 23, 2024 08:32PM
$7.18 at my local Home Depot. Three can limit at this price.

Amazon

Northern California Coast
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Paint You Fools! - Rust-Oleum satin white spray paint $2.97 @ Amazon
Posted by: Smote
Date: February 23, 2024 09:32PM
sweet! perfect for repainting steel targets.

got 3 more on my wife's account.

"Defending your own life when in immediate danger to me is a basic right of each person. " Lemon Drop 11/17/2023 03:10 pm

Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008) Private citizens have the right under the Second Amendment to possess an ordinary type of weapon and use it for lawful, historically established situations such as self-defense in a home, even when there is no relationship to a local militia.

"The conclusion is thus inescapable that the history, concept, and wording of the second amendment to the Constitution of the United States, as well as its interpretation by every major commentator and court in the first half-century after its ratification, indicates that what is protected is an individual right of a private citizen to own and carry firearms in a peaceful manner." Right to Keep and Bear Arms: Report of the Subcommittee on the Constitution of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Ninety-seventh Congress, Second Session. U.S. Government Printing Office. 1982. Digitized September 30, 2008.

From the NYSRPA v Bruen "Today, we decline to adopt that two-part approach. . . . Despite the popularity of this two-step approach, it is one step too many. Step one of the predominant framework is broadly consistent with Heller, which demands a test rooted in the Second Amendment's text, as informed by history."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2024 10:19PM by Smote.
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: February 23, 2024 09:33PM
This is a good deal, but do I need it...?

IN FOR TWO!

Hurts like a bastid...
Posted by: jonny
Date: February 23, 2024 11:48PM
Price raised. Now $7
Posted by: Harbourmaster
Date: February 24, 2024 09:12AM
Yup… all colors now $6.98 ea.

Aloha, Ken

“I have developed significant attachments to several members even though I wouldn't recognize them if I sat next to one on a park bench. I'm often tempted when in an airport to walk around, hollering "The Løpe", to see if anyone other than the Homeland Security people will acknowledge me. ” - The Løpe

"If there is any fixed star in our constitutional constellation, it is that no official, high or petty, can prescribe what shall be orthodox in politics, nationalism, religion, or other matters of opinion, or force citizens to confess by word or act their faith therein. If there are any circumstances which permit an exception, they do not now occur to us." Justice Robert Jackson
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 183
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020