The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Photoshop question
Posted by: DP
Date: May 24, 2007 04:10PM
Here's a situation I was asked about using type. I know you can warp type to fit a shape and I know how to make type follow a shape. However, I have not seen or know a way to type around a shape; e.g., let's say I have a blank document with a circle in the middle.
How do I apply type up to the circle then have it skip over the circle and continue the type on the other side of the circle while staying on the same line? I know I can type up to the circle then stop typing there, then start a new type layer on the other side of the circle but I want to keep the type on the same line without having to, say, show the grid to keep it aligned, etc. Any help? TIA.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Photoshop question
Posted by: SLM
Date: May 24, 2007 04:16PM
Make a path then click it with the type tool.

Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 135
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020