advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Black Friday has started... (online at least)
Posted by: The Grim Ninja
Date: November 22, 2007 01:04AM
So far, Best Buy and CompUSA have started their sales.

I'm still torn on which 24" monitor to get... I should probably get one of the Acers from CompUSA now and another tomorrow (if I can find someone else to order it so I can do another rebate). Decisions...

If you see another store's sales go live, post about it to give others a heads-up.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Black Friday has started... (online at least)
Posted by: DavidS
Date: November 22, 2007 08:50AM
I just placed an order at Circuit City for the Polk Subwoofer and camcorder - same prices as in the ad for tomorrow. One less store to hit before work in the morning.
Posted by: Microman
Date: November 22, 2007 10:33AM
David did you buy those for instore pickup?

I already have a subwoofer from costco, and a nice center speaker, but I really need some front and rear 5.1 speakers.

The Polk 5.1 including the 8" Sub is 199 normally 399, is this a good price?

I already have a Center & Sub Speaker and a few desktop rears, but need some fronts, if anyone sees a deal on some fronts or rears, that would be good, also

Thanks
Posted by: DavidS
Date: November 22, 2007 11:04AM
Microman
David did you buy those for instore pickup?

I already have a subwoofer from costco, and a nice center speaker, but I really need some front and rear 5.1 speakers.

The Polk 5.1 including the 8" Sub is 199 normally 399, is this a good price?

I already have a Center & Sub Speaker and a few desktop rears, but need some fronts, if anyone sees a deal on some fronts or rears, that would be good, also

Thanks

I did free shipping. Either way I pay sales tax and my experience from last year is that they won't bother to pull the items for instore pickup. Then you go to the store and they are sold out, the only thing they can do for you is cancel the order.

The Polk sub I bought is normally $199 (way overpriced) but on sale for $99 (a much better deal).

Fry's in Atlanta has the R50 on sale for $99/pair. I have these for my fronts and they are great. They cost me $70 each about 6 months ago.
Posted by: mlfrank
Date: November 22, 2007 12:29PM
Have you looked into the Soyo 24" over at OfficeMax - it's $250 tomorrow. Seems to have the S-PVA as well.
[www.maximumpc.com]

michael
Posted by: The Grim Ninja
Date: November 22, 2007 12:42PM
Yeah, but the Soyo is in store only and minimum of 3 per store. I really doubt I'll be getting one.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 148
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020