advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Got my Photoshop Elements 6 yesterday
Posted by: MartyStickle
Date: March 29, 2008 10:08AM
Looks really nice so far. Very cleaned up interface and lots of new goodies to play with.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Got my Photoshop Elements 6 yesterday
Posted by: AlphaDog
Date: March 29, 2008 11:02AM
For anybody who is interested, Barbara Brundage now has a new Missing Manual out for the Mac version of PSE 6.0, too. I know many folks around here are already quite adept at using imaging software, but for anybody who wants a book that will show them how to get every last drop of mileage out of Elements, I'd strongly recommend the book. It's available through Amazon, but I'm not linking because I don't want to cross that "blatant advertising" line. Barb not only writes good books on Elements, she's a personal friend.
Posted by: deckeda
Date: March 29, 2008 04:38PM
May be the first upgrade since the original Photoshop 5 LE I skip ... I shoot mostly RAW and now have very little in the way of image correction to do ... think I'm headed towards Aperture or Lightroom. Probably the former.
Posted by: slbett
Date: March 29, 2008 07:40PM
I have mine and think the feature that lets you replace the face from one group shot with one from another is well worth the upgrade for me. Trying to get 20 some people and grandkids to all look and smile at the same is almost impossible at our family gatherings. It automatically adjust the size and lighting and takes less than a minute. The guided menu is great for my wife who doesn't use Photoshop that often. And it starts up faster than CS3 on my MacBook.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 188
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020