advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Froggie love at its finest.
Posted by: PeterB
Date: February 20, 2006 02:08PM
I dunno, I may have to build a rain chamber for these guys, Jack is calling like crazy... woke me up this AM at about 6...

(Jack is on the right; Jill is on the left-- I am assuming Jill is a "she" because she hasn't been calling, only Jack; though she is smaller than he is, which is not typical for females, so "she" might be a juvenile male.)

(This is the best pic I've been able to get of him calling so far; every time I come close, he deflates his vocal sac... probably afraid of getting caught by a predator.)

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Froggie love at its finest.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: February 20, 2006 02:10PM
. . .just don't do a "Sawyer" o.k. . .promise me this one thing. . .

(meaning don't squish it. . .in the palm of your hands. . .ref to last week's episode)

PLEASE!!!!!!!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2006 02:24PM by NewtonMP2100.
Posted by: pRON aHOLIC
Date: February 20, 2006 02:12PM
"(Jack is on the right; Jill is on the left-- I am assuming Jill is a "she" because she hasn't been calling, only Jack; though she is smaller than he is, which is not typical for females, so "she" might be a juvenile male.) "

That reminds me of a fraud case here about 15 years ago where a guy married a "woman" and later found out she was a he after a year or two. Whacky!

-------------------------------------------------------

Join team 38910 folding! [folding.stanford.edu] multi cpu-[calxalot.homeip.net]
Posted by: PeterB
Date: February 20, 2006 02:22PM
No, Newt, there won't be a Sawyer. I was originally going to call Jack "Joe", but then I decided I liked "Jack" better (like the "Lost" character, he just looks like a "Jack" to me)... then "Jill" was the obvious thing, but maybe I should call her "Kate" instead, eh? Tee hee...

I used to have a female of this species (she was definitely a "she", same size as Jack but never called), her name was Kennedy-- good gender-ambiguous name. Kennedy was the most awesome frog ever-- would sit in your hand for an hour, no problem. RIP, Kennedy.

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 102
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020