advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Need dental questionnaire form
Posted by: yeoman
Date: August 02, 2008 09:35AM
I'm going to a consultation meeting with a dentist who specializes in tooth implants. I know I'll have to fill out a new patient form for the dentist but I want to present him with a form of my own to learn more about him, e.g. has he been sued, are there malpractice suits, etc. Anyone know where I could find a comprehensive questionnaire from the patient's perspective?
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Need dental questionnaire form
Posted by: jardster
Date: August 02, 2008 10:18AM
This is info you can find on the net, otherwise, are you really going to waste your time having him fill out the form? If he has been sued, then what, are you going to walk out? You'll still need to pay. Honestly, I've been in medical practice for over 5 years, and never had anyone present anything like this. Almost every doctor has been sued, so this really isn't a great measure of how good someone else.

Posted by: AlphaDog
Date: August 02, 2008 10:29AM
I'm neither a doctor nor a dentist, but I know for a fact I wouldn't complete your questionnaire. There are public records containing information about malpractice suits against specific individuals that do business in your state. What you should do is try to ferret out that information. Check the website for your state. I bet you can find out who holds that information quite easily. Now, meeting with the person in advance of the work to see if you feel comfortable with them is an entirely different issue.

Nothing beats a good personal referral by a trusted friend, relative, or coworker.
Posted by: Jimmypoo
Date: August 02, 2008 05:24PM
I think you're asking to be gassed and have funny pics taken of you with no clothes on
except various vegetables.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 108
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020