advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Sopranos-no spoilers in opening post.
Posted by: iaJim
Date: March 19, 2006 10:00PM
Wow! Amazing episode. Can hardly wait until next Sunday.

I seem to remember that there will be more episodes this season than in previous seasons. What's to come?
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Sopranos-no spoilers in opening post.
Posted by: Silencio
Date: March 20, 2006 01:01AM
How quickly will things unravel with Tony, uh, indisposed for a bit? Somehow I don't think ol' Silvio is quite up to the task.

"Can hardly wait until next Sunday" is what I think after every Sopranos epioide. And every Rome episode... and every Deadwood episode... and every Curb Your Enthusiasm episode... and every Entourage episode... and on and on. Big Love isn't quite on the list... yet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2006 01:01AM by Silencio.
Posted by: Kraniac
Date: March 20, 2006 01:25AM
Sopranose...I was getting tired of the last half hour of family monologues to the comatose Tony...boring and lame. The writers must have been hungover that day...so now, I really cant wait till next week...hopefully in tv time several weeks will have passed and Tony will be getting better.

Big Love is on my list already...seems good. Some nice evil brewing in the Form of Harry Dean Stanton..PERFECT for the part of Roman. That whole country compound looks pretty rough..dont it? conflict confilct conflict...the heart of any show...comedy or drama. Im also beginning to think that whatshisname..Bruce Dern is going to be a great character..the guys father.

Posted by: mikebw
Date: March 20, 2006 02:05AM
I don't watch the show, ever, but I saw a few minutes tonight.

This might be a spolier, but I just want to say I thought that the lady was about to jump up on that guy in the bed and start going at it, if you know what I mean, she was talking like it anyway.
Posted by: the_poochies
Date: March 20, 2006 08:36AM
Kraniac Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sopranose...I was getting tired of the last half
> hour of family monologues to the comatose
> Tony...boring and lame. The writers must have been
> hungover that day...so now, I really cant wait
> till next week...hopefully in tv time several
> weeks will have passed and Tony will be getting
> better.

I agree totally. How many scenes do we need to see of Meadow/Carmela and AJ sobbing over Tony? I thought I was watching a daytime soap opera. Talk about 50 minutes of plot filler material.

I wanted more dream sequences (didja notice that Tony's Jersey mob accent is gone in the dream?)

Posted by: Silencio
Date: March 20, 2006 12:02PM
Boy, Tony's dream was filled with symbolism, wasn't it?

That kind of flashing on the horizon that Tony saw from his hotel room window a couple of times: it looked like some sort of beacon, but I assumed it was supposed to be from the wildfire that was shown on the TV news in the hotel bar. Gee, what do you think *that* could possibly represent? Or how about the Buddhist monks in the lobby? When karma comes up and smacks you in the mouth...

Will be interesting to see how Tony is changed when he wakes up. And, is A.J. going to join the dark side?

Yes, this episode felt like a soap opera, but it was a totally necessary step.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 153
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020