advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
OT: Anyone ever buy a area rug via the internet?
Posted by: spacescape
Date: March 31, 2006 01:12PM
Well, after trying to locate a rug locally for the last 1-2 years I finally found a nice rug online @ [www.buyrugsdirect.com]... Free Shipping and a GREAT PRICE... I can ship it back if I don't like it but I pay the shipping...

Anyone ever buy a rug off the internet? Happy w/ your purchase?

Thanks!
bill

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2006 01:13PM by spacescape.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: OT: Anyone ever buy a area rug via the internet?
Posted by: aquilles10
Date: March 31, 2006 01:21PM
I bought one for my parents off ebay. It was almost half the price of a similar rug from the Pottery Barn. It looks great, is holding up well too, so I wouldn't hesitate in getting for the internets....
Posted by: SteveO
Date: March 31, 2006 01:36PM
I have bought a couple really nice ones from overstock on the cheeeeep.

Also check your local Tuesday Morning. I got a $300+ thick wool rug for $99 a few months ago.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: March 31, 2006 01:49PM
got it at Target.com on clearance. . .with 10% off and free shipping. . .and 6% Ebates. . .loved it so much. . .I ordered 2 more. . .

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: davester
Date: March 31, 2006 03:23PM
We have bought a number of handmade Persian rugs from internet direct importers. They have all been great, and a fraction of the price of local rug merchants. In fact my wife changed her mind on our decor and ended up selling one of those rugs on craigslist for double what we paid for it.

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." (1987) -- Carl Sagan
Posted by: papercup
Date: March 31, 2006 03:26PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 257
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020