advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 
 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Maryland procrastinators: we have until tomorrow!
Posted by: $tevie
Date: April 17, 2006 09:37AM
If, like me, you are an unrepentant procrastinator and live in the state of Maryland, you have until April 18th to file your taxes:
[individuals.marylandtaxes.com]

"Maryland taxpayers will have until April 18, 2006, to file their individual tax returns or pay any taxes due this year, since the traditional April 15th deadline falls on a Saturday and April 17 is a state holiday in Massachusetts where Maryland taxpayers have been instructed by IRS to send their federal returns for processing this year."

This also applies to Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Vermont and the District of Columbia.
[www.irs.gov]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Maryland procrastinators: we have until tomorrow!
Posted by: BigGuynRusty
Date: April 17, 2006 09:40AM
As posted yesterday.:
[forums.macresource.com]

BGnR
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Maryland procrastinators: we have until tomorrow!
Posted by: Mike F.
Date: April 17, 2006 09:42AM
Hey, she just got around to it! smiling smiley
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Maryland procrastinators: we have until tomorrow!
Posted by: BigGuynRusty
Date: April 17, 2006 09:45AM
Mike F. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey, she just got around to it!


LOL! A procrastinator given three extra days, still procrastinates! (-:

BGnR
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Maryland procrastinators: we have until tomorrow!
Posted by: $tevie
Date: April 17, 2006 09:55AM
Edited because who cares anyhow.

"If everybody minded their own business," the Duchess said in a hoarse growl, "the world would go round a deal faster than it does”
--Lewis Carroll







Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2006 10:09AM by $tevie.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Maryland procrastinators: we have until tomorrow!
Posted by: Guitarman
Date: April 17, 2006 10:09AM
If you're a true procrastinator, this gives you one more day to file for an extension.



Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Maryland procrastinators: we have until tomorrow!
Posted by: $tevie
Date: April 17, 2006 10:09AM
Guitarman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you're a true procrastinator, this gives you one more day to file for an extension.

That's right. smiling smiley




Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2006 10:10AM by $tevie.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Maryland procrastinators: we have until tomorrow!
Posted by: BigGuynRusty
Date: April 17, 2006 10:14AM
What was said before the FOURTH edit!:

Re: Maryland procrastinators: we have until tomorrow!
Posted by: $tevie (IP Logged) [Ignore]
Date: April 17, 2006 09:55AM

Guess what? I did a search for "April 18" and for "taxes" and I didn't see it mentioned. And guess what else? I really don't give a rat's ass if it was posted before. I haven't read the board for 2 or so days -- or what I meant to say, I haven't obessively opened every darned thread and so I didn't see that "certified mail" had to do with the deadline ha ha -- and I bet I'm not the only one who isn't glued to this place, but instead actually has a life. So they probably didn't see it either.

"If everybody minded their own business," the Duchess said in a hoarse growl, "the world would go round a deal faster than it does”
--Lewis Carroll

__________________________________________________
'Cause there's still a lot of drinks that I ain't drunk
And lots of pretty thoughts that I ain't thunk



Edited 3 times. Last edit at 04/17/06 09:59AM by $tevie.

Some folks shouldn't drink coffee! (-: <---It is a frickin' joke, calm down!

BGnR
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Maryland procrastinators: we have until tomorrow!
Posted by: $tevie
Date: April 17, 2006 12:02PM
What do you do, archive everything on this forum? Don't you think that is VERY peculiar?

If you have nothing to contribute to a thread but "it's been posted before", it is pointless mouth-farting as far as I am concerned.


BigGuynRusty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What was said before the FOURTH edit!:
>
> Re: Maryland procrastinators: we have until
> tomorrow!
> Posted by: $tevie (IP Logged)
> Date: April 17, 2006 09:55AM
>
> Guess what? I did a search for "April 18" and for
> "taxes" and I didn't see it mentioned. And guess
> what else? I really don't give a rat's ass if it
> was posted before. I haven't read the board for 2
> or so days -- or what I meant to say, I haven't
> obessively opened every darned thread and so I
> didn't see that "certified mail" had to do with
> the deadline ha ha -- and I bet I'm not the only
> one who isn't glued to this place, but instead
> actually has a life. So they probably didn't see
> it either.
>
> "If everybody minded their own business," the
> Duchess said in a hoarse growl, "the world would
> go round a deal faster than it does”
> --Lewis Carroll
>
> __________________________________________________
>
> 'Cause there's still a lot of drinks that I ain't
> drunk
> And lots of pretty thoughts that I ain't thunk
>
>
>
> Edited 3 times. Last edit at 04/17/06 09:59AM by
> $tevie.
>
> Some folks shouldn't drink coffee! (-: <---It
> is a frickin' joke, calm down!
>
> BGnR


Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Maryland procrastinators: we have until tomorrow!
Posted by: BigGuynRusty
Date: April 17, 2006 12:11PM
$tevie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What do you do, archive everything on this forum?
> Don't you think that is VERY peculiar?
>
> If you have nothing to contribute to a thread but
> "it's been posted before", it is pointless
> mouth-farting as far as I am concerned.

Nope, I copied and pasted your rant before you edited it out of existence.
And speaking of mouth farting, them that smelt it, dealt it!
My gawd $tevie, can you turn that switch on your back, from Evil, to Good?

BGnR
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Maryland procrastinators: we have until tomorrow!
Posted by: $tevie
Date: April 17, 2006 12:17PM
I guess not. When I am smacked down for posting perfectly innocent information, there seems to be no way to tell what might be considered "good".
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Maryland procrastinators: we have until tomorrow!
Posted by: BigGuynRusty
Date: April 17, 2006 12:24PM
$tevie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I guess not. When I am smacked down for posting
> perfectly innocent information, there seems to be
> no way to tell what might be considered "good".


Where did I "Smack you down"? $tevie?
Here is what I posted.:
"As posted yesterday.:"

Really, you should calm down a bit, I am sorry that an innocent comment can turn the tide on your life so abruptly.

BGnR
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Maryland procrastinators: we have until tomorrow!
Posted by: $tevie
Date: April 17, 2006 12:32PM
It's just that you are like a broken record with that nonsense. I don't give a damn if something was posted before, and if you had any sense you wouldn't either.



Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Maryland procrastinators: we have until tomorrow!
Posted by: BigGuynRusty
Date: April 17, 2006 08:01PM
$tevie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's just that you are like a broken record with
> that nonsense. I don't give a damn if something
> was posted before, and if you had any sense you
> wouldn't either.

$tevie, after that rant you shouldn't use the word "sense" for at least a week.


BGnR
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Maryland procrastinators: we have until tomorrow!
Posted by: trisho.
Date: April 17, 2006 08:56PM
Sooo anyways...did you finish your taxes yet $tevie? I just printed mine and will drop them in the mail tomorrow before work. I live in New York...go procrastinating founding states of America!

Good luck!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Maryland procrastinators: we have until tomorrow!
Posted by: N-OS X-tasy!
Date: April 17, 2006 09:35PM
Consider the source, $tevie, and relax.



It is what it is.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Maryland procrastinators: we have until tomorrow!
Posted by: $tevie
Date: April 17, 2006 09:50PM
I am going to do my taxes tomorrow, trisho. It's a comedy of errors involving a TurboTax CD that wouldn''t work in my iBook, a missing W2, and a 1996 Toshiba laptop running Windows 98. :-( But all's well that ends well, at least I hope so.

Thanks N-OS X-tasy, point taken.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2006 09:51PM by $tevie.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Maryland procrastinators: we have until tomorrow!
Posted by: BigGuynRusty
Date: April 17, 2006 11:25PM
N-OS X-tasy! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Consider the source, $tevie, and relax.

LOL!

BGnR
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 71
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020